The Talk

Sam's POV

"Colby, are you a little?" I asked him in a curious, yet sincere, tone. He just looked at the ground and nodded. "What made you want to be a little?" He looked at me and said "Sam. I am about to tell you something that I have never told anyone before." I looked at him and gave him a nod, signaling him to go on. He sighed and started "I didn't really have the childhood I wanted. When I was 5 years old, my dad left us, and my mom started drinking. She got so drunk, that shed come upstairs, and beat me. One time she almost beat me to death. I- I didn't have a childhood. I had to learn how to take care of myself, and sometimes, I would go without eating anything all day." He stopped and looked at me, tears daring to slip out of his eyes. I just pulled him into a hug and said "I understand Colby."

Colby's POV

"I understand Colby." I held onto Sam tightly and started to cry into his chest. He held me close, and didn't let go for what seemed like hours. When we finally did pull away from each other, he looked me in the eyes, and started to lean in. I closed the gap between us, and our lips smashed together. The kiss was full of passion and love. His lips were soft, and it just felt so right to be doing this with him. When he pulled away, I looked at him and said, "Sam... W-will y-you be m-my caregiver?" I stuttered a little from sobbing some. He just looked at me and smiled. "Of course I will Colby." I looked and him and smiled. "There is one more thing I forgot to mention. I like to dress up in girly clothes. I like feeling pretty." I said this while looking down at the gr. ound. He just smiled and said,"I am sure that you are the most beautiful princess in the world." I looked up and smiled at him. "I love you Sam." "I love you too Colby. Let's get some rest, and we can go over the rules and stuff tomorrow okay?" He asked. I nodded. He laid me down, and pulled the covers up over the both of us. He pulled me close to him and kissed my forehead. That night, I slept better than I ever had before.

A/N: Alright guys. Its getting late, and I have an Exam tomorrow. I hope you are enjoying this book so far! Until next time <3