Sam's Response

Colby's POV

"SAM!".....

Daddy walks in my room in a huge rush. Worry and concern was written all over his face. "What?! What's wrong?" He asked now looking confused, seeing that there was no apparent danger. I looked at him and patted the spot on my bed beside me. He came and sat beside me. "I had a question." I said looking straight at him. "Oh. What's up sweetie?"

"Are you sure you're okay with being my, you know, daddy. I mean I know that you always say that you love me for who I am, but is that just so you don't hurt my feelings or is it because you really do love me?" I am  now looking at the ground, afraid of the answer.

"Colby.... why the hell would you even ask me that. You know that you are my life. You're the only person in this world that I care about with all my heart. What the hell would make you think that I was just doing this to spare your feelings?" He said, picking my chin up, making me look him in the eyes.

"Well, a fan commented that there was no way you could love someone like me, and I knew it wasn't true, but then I got lost in my thoughts, and I got scared that she may be right." I replied, while a tear slipped from my eye. Sam just sat there and looked at me. He wiped the tear off of my face and leaned in.

Our lips met in the middle. the kiss was short, but it was full of love and passion. We pulled apart and Sam just stared into my eyes. I swear he makes me feel all kinds of ways. "I love you, Colby, with all my heart." "I love you, too, daddy. More than anything." And it's true. I really do love him, and now I know that he really does love me, too.

A/N: Sorry that it took me so  long to update this book. I have just been having a rough time, and I needed a break. But I am back, and I hope that y'all liked this chapter. Get 10 votes and 7 comments for another chapter! Until next time <3