New people

Colby's POV

Daddy and I were sitting on the couch, when the doorbell rang. Daddy got up and walked to the door. He opened it and there stood a tall man with pretty blue eyes and brown hair. "Hey Aaron! How's it going man" Daddy said shaking the mans hand. "Pretty good man. Haven't seen you in a while." Aaron said back. They both came over to the couch and sat down. "Aaron this is Colby. Colby this is my friend Aaron" Daddy introduced us and we shook hands. "Sam can I talk to you for a minute? Alone?" I asked. It felt weird not calling him Daddy, and he looked mad about it. "Sure Colby" he replied.

We walked into his room and shut the door. "What do I do daddy? Do we tell Aaron I'm a little?" I asked curiously. Daddy looked confused, but then he replied, "maybe we should wait a little while. But I can tell him we are dating. Then I can call you my nicknames for you." I just nodded in agreement. We went back out and told Aaron that we are dating. He was so supportive, and understanding. Maybe one day I can tell him about the other thing, but for now, I'm just glad to have a new friend.

2 hours later

Aaron just left, and things with Daddy and I were getting heated. We were making out on the couch, and daddy's tongue was exploring my mouth. He felt warm and our bodies touching felt like electricity. I love the feeling I get when he is close to me. Daddy picked me up and carried me to his bedroom. Then something happened. Something wonderful. Let me tell you all about it...

A/N: left a cliffhanger so that you'll come back hopefully. Do you want smut or no?