I'm Sorry Colbs

Brennen's POV

    I heard knocking on my door. I wonder who could be at my place this late. When I opened the door, I saw Colby. His face was puffy and cheeks tear stained. His eyes showed how broken he was. I pulled him inside and calmed him down.  When he was calm enough to speak, I asked him what happened. After we talked, he fell asleep on the couch. All I know now is that I am gonna beat Sam's ass tomorrow.

  ////Time skip to the next day////

Sam's POV

    I couldn't find Colby anywhere. He wasn't picking up his cell phone, and he wouldn't answer my texts. None of the roommates knows where he is, and I was starting to panic. I decided to call Brennen. Maybe he has seen him.

B:"Hey Golbach"
S: "Hey have you seen Colby?"
B: 'Why? You wanna call him a piece of garbage again?"
S: "What the hell are you talking about?"
B: "You came home drunk with some girl and started making out with her. Then you screamed at Colby because the girl left after you told him you didn't know him and to get out of the house."
S: "I WHAT?!?! WHERE IS HE AT?!"
B: "Calm down. He's at my place. He's still asleep. He was a mess when he came in. I really want to beat your ass right now, but I know Colby doesn't want that."
S: "Can I come over?"
B: "Yeah. The dude is a wreck. I'd rather you two talk through things than him suffer."
S: "I'll be over in twenty!"

   I hung the phone up, got clothes on, and sped over to Brennen's house. When I got there, I banged on the door. Brennen opened the door and let me inside. My eyes fell on to the scared brunette on the couch. "B- Brennen. W- why did y- you l-let him come ov-over?" Colby asked. "Because you two need to talk." Brennen left the room, and I sat next to Colby on the couch. "Colbs I-" "Why Sam? Why would you do that to me?" He started to cry. "Baby boy don't cry. I didn't even have that much to drink last night. I still feel kind of weird. I honestly don't know how any of this ever happened. I only had like two beers last night. So I don't know what happened. But either way I NEVER meant to hurt you baby. You mean the world to me. I love you with all my heart. I'm so so sorry Colbs." He just stared at me. I stared right back, and before I knew it, my lips were on his. It was full of passion and love. I would've deepened the kiss if we were at the house. But we were at Brennen's, and I pulled away. "I love you Colbs." "I love you, too, daddy."

Brennen came back in the room. "Did you say you still feel weird, Sam?" he asked. "Yeah, kinda. Why?" I asked back. "We should get you to the hospital. I think you might've been drugged."

A/N:I am so sorry it has taken me so long to update. I got caught up with school and stress, that it's just been hard to write. But school gets out in three weeks, so I should be updating more often. Until next time <3