Rules and Punishments

Sam's POV

  I woke up to see Colby staring at me. His eyes looked like the sky and the ocean meeting in the middle. It was such a beautiful color. "Good morning Colbs." "Good morning Sammy. Are we going over rules today?" he asked, kind of excited. "Yes and punishments." I said.  He looked at me and smiled. I'm so lucky that this boy is mine to care for. I got put of bed and went to take a shower. After I got out, Colby got in, and I went to write down the rules and punishments.

  Colby got out of the shower, and I called him to the living room. He walks in and sits down beside me. "Are you ready to hear the rules?" I asked him. He nodded his head and giggled.          

Rules:

- always call me daddy

- Do what daddy tells you to do

- never touch yourself

- always ask before cumming

- do your chores when told

- ask before going into daddy's room

- tell daddy you love him every day.

"Those are your rules, okay?" "Yes daddy" he said as he blushed at the word 'daddy'. God he is so adorable. "Okay now for the punishments."

- No play time

- No Cummies

- No TV or Cuddles

- Spankings

- bed early

"And last but not least, the rewards" I said as Colby just nodded.

- Stay up past bed time

- toys and candy

- new clothes and shoes

- Sleep with daddy in his room.

After we finished going over everything, Colby looked at me and smiled. "I love you daddy" he said as he kissed my cheek. "I love you too Colbs" I said, giving him a peck on the lips. I can't wait to begin this new life style.

-