What Just Happened?

Colby's POV

      What just happened? It all went by so fast. One moment I am at home waiting on Sam to get back, the next I'm crying, running to Brennen's house. I just don't understand. Why Sam? Why?

(2 hours earlier)

I was waiting on daddy to get home from his night out with some of his friends. i started watching Toy Story in the living room, and fell asleep halfway through the movie. I woke up to someone moaning and gasping for air. When I looked up, I saw something absolutely terrible. Sam was making out with some random girl.

"SAM! hOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" I screamed as loud as I could. He just looked at me and narrowed his eyes.

"I don't know who the hell you are! Get out of my house!" He semi screamed and grabbed me by the arms. He dragged me out of the house and threw me straight to the ground. All I could do was cry as he slammed the door.

A few minutes later the girl came running out of the house screaming something that I couldn't understand. she just looked at me and said "sorry". She left as Sam stood at the door.

"YOU SEE WHAT YOU DID YOU PIECE OF GARBAGE!" He yelled and then slammed the door again.

I just ran. I ran straight to Brennen. I don't know what else to do. Why Sam? Why would you do this?