Chapter 4

Colby's POV

    Daddy and I were sitting on the couch watching adventure time, when his phone rang. "Hello?" Daddy answered. He walked off and left me all alone. I sat there wondering who could be calling at 12 AM. Daddy came back after what seemed like forever, and he had a huge grin on his face. "Who was that daddy?" I asked. "It was my friend Aaron. He wants to hang out tomorrow with us and I told him he could. You okay with that?" I just sat there and nodded my head. Great. More people finding out I am a little. Or should I come out of little space just long enough for aaron to come and go?

   "Colbear it is time for bed" Daddy said. I looked at him and pouted. "But I ain't tired yet. " I said following with a yawn. He looked at me and lightly laughed. "Yes you are. Come on. We got a big day tomorrow." Daddy carried me to my room, but i quickly protested. "NO I WANNA SLEEP WITH DADDY!" I yelled as he sat me down on my bed. "GEEZ Colby you didn't have to scream that." He said kinda angry. "I'm sorry daddy." I said a lot quieter. He picked me up and took me to his bedroom. He laid me down, and then he got right in next to me. Daddy pulled me close and whispered "I love you so much Colby. Goodnight sweet princess." "I love you too daddy, Goodnight " I said sleep soon taking over the both of us.

A/N: Sorry I haven't Updated in a while. I have been kind of busy with college. Hope you enjoyed. Until next time <3