First Time

Colby's POV

       Daddy picked me up off the couch and carried me to his bedroom. He closed the door, and laid me down on his bed. He took off his shirt walking towards me, while I took my own shirt off. He crawled on top of me, tackling my lips. He bit my bottom lip, asking for entrance. Of course I grant him permission. We fought for dominance, but of course daddy won. He stopped and started leaving a trail of kisses down my neck. He got to my V- line and looked up at me. "Are you sure baby boy? I know that this is your first time." I looked him straight in the eyes and said, "Keep going daddy." He nodded and took of my sweatpants. He palmed me through my boxers. "Daddy" I moaned. He smirked and took off his pants.

   Daddy was grinding down on me, and I was a moaning mess. Daddy's hard on rubbing against mine was making me even more horny, if that was even possible. Daddy slid down my boxers, and grabbed some lube out of one of his drawers. He coated three of his fingers in it, and rubbed one finger around my entrance. I moaned in pleasure, and felt his finger go inside me. He started pumping in and out. He added a second finger, and I hissed in pain. "It'll feel better soon baby" daddy said. He started scissoring me, and I started moaning loudly. Daddy stuck the third finger in, and it was painful for like 3 seconds,an then turned to pleasure.

    He took his fingers out, and I whined from the empty feeling. Daddy took off his boxers, and coated his dick in lube. He lined up at my entrance, and slowly pushed in. He waited for me to get adjusted, and when i told him to move, daddy started to slowly pump into me. I moaned out loudly, and he took that as to go faster. Daddy kept picking up his pace, while jacking me off in the process. I felt myself reaching my climax, and told daddy. "I need to c-cum d-daddy" "Hold on one mmmmm second" he moaned. "Okay baby, now."At his words I climaxed all over my stomach, and daddy came inside me. When he pulled out, he got tissues and cleaned us both up. He put on his boxers, and helped me put mine on. He laid down beside me, and pulled me close. "I love you so much Colby" "I love you, too, daddy." And with that, we fell fast asleep.

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed! I love y'all! Give me some ideas as to what you would like to see in this story. Also, don't forget to check out my other book. Until next time <3