Chapter 7

(Ricky's P.O.V)

"Wasn't that fun!" Mae exclaimed when we walked through the door.

I looked at her and smiled, "yea, it actually kinda was."

"I'm gonna go to my room, wanna come?" She asked.

I smiled and nodded.

We walked up the stairs and went to her room.

We talked for about an hour just about random things that came to our minds.

I kept thinking of something but I couldn't do it, she's 16. Plus she probably would never do it.

"Can I try something?" I asked quietly, looking at her lips.

She bites her bottom lip and nods. I lean in and press my lips to hers. Our lips moved in perfect sync.  He lips were soft as well making me go even more crazy for her.

I pull away from her and smiled, I went to kiss her, she kissed me back. We were making out by this point, I was on top of her. I went down to kiss her neck, I found her spot and stared to leave love bites on her. I then realized that she's to young and not ready yet. I stopped and looked at her.

"Are you ok with this?" I asked looking at her.

She nods and pulls me into another kiss. It got really heated I will say that.

"Princess, look at me." I said.

She looked up at me and waited for what I had to say next.

"I know you might not be ready yet but, I have an idea. We don't have to have sex but we can take it slow if you want, it's totally up to you. I always want your consent first." I said truthfully.

She looked at me and smiled, she then kissed me and said we could try it. I smiled at her then did my work.

~~~~~ Mae's P.O.V~~~~~

He smiled at me and kissed my lips then to my neck giving me even more love bites. He tugged at my shirt and lifted it over my head. He took off my bra too, I tried to cover myself but he said not to.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered.

I only blushed in response. He then stared to kiss my breasts making me moan loud. He kissed me down to my pants line. He looked up at me for permission, I nodded. He then unbutton my pants and pulled them off me. He took my underwear off too, he stared to kiss my thigh all the way down to my heat. I moaned loudly when his tongue made contact with my clit. I laced my fingers in his long raven colored hair. He stared to suck on my clit, making me moan louder and louder.

"Scream my name princess. I want people to know what I'm doing to MY princess." He went back to sucking on my clit.

"Ricky!" I screamed.

Then his tongue plunged its way into my entrance.

"Ohh fuck! Ricky!" I moaned.

Ricky went back to sucking on my clit. I felt this unfamiliar feeling build up in my stomach.

"Ahh! Ricky, I'm gonna cum." I panted out.

"Cum for me baby girl." He said, then continued his activity.

I let myself go all over him. "Ricky!" I screamed. He tried his best to clean up my juices.

"Fuck baby girl you taste so good." He said.

He took off his shirt and I cuddled into his naked chest. I kissed him all over his chest, I heard him groan. I looked up at him and smiled.

"You do know that was my first orgasm right." I said biting my lip and looked down.

He put his finger under my chin, making me look into his eyes,
"Yes I do baby girl, and I am glad I was the one to make it happen." He kissed my head, "you should get some sleep baby girl, you came pretty hard." He chuckled.

I blushed and nodded.

He kissed me. "I love you so much." He whispered.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

I kissed him again then rested my head on his chest, then fell into a peaceful sleep.

~~~~~~~
She looks so cute when she sleeps. I never want her to leave my arms. I want to protect her with all my life. I would do that to. I sigh and gently kiss her head. I then began to whisper to her.

"Mae, you have no idea how much I love you. I would fucking die for you too! I will protect you from everything that makes you sad, angry, afraid, I will always be there for you. I know that this stupid age gap is going to get the best of me, but, I still love you no matter what. I will tell you what we just did, was magical to me because I got to be the first one who made you feel really good. Baby girl I promise you your all I need, I'm under your spell. I love you Mae, forever and always." I meant every word I said. I will love her until the end of time.

I pulled her closer to me then kissed her head again, then I soon start falling asleep.

~~~~~~~