Chapter 30

(Mae's P.O.V)

Me and Ricky were cuddling in my bed, and I was thinking about tour. I couldn't hold in my excitement! I was really looking forward to seeing the guys play. I've been to practices and stuff, but not an actual concert. I was brought back into reality by the feeling of Ricky's soft lips on my neck.

"Mmm yes Ricky?" I moan.

He mumbled a 'nothing' and kept kissing my neck. I giggled, I love it when he kissed my neck, he just does it so perfectly. I turn around in his tight grip and face him. I smile once his eyes meet mine.

"Have I ever told you how perfect you are." I whispered.

He smiled, "No, you haven't. But just by your body language around me says it all."

I smile and giggle. I love how we haven't broke eye contact yet.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are." He smiled.

I turn pink, "yes your have, lots of times." I frown a little, "I feel bad because I haven't said very much about you." I broke eye contact and looked down.

He lifted my chin and I looked in his eyes. "Princess, it's ok, just hearing you say you love me is a big enough compliment for me. It's fine Mae, I will always love you no matter what." He smiled.

I smiled big, I pushed him down so I was on top of him, I pulled him up by the caller of his shirt and pulled him into a heated kiss. I pulled away and hugged him tight. He hugged back tighter and rubbed his hands up and down my back. I had my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. I smelled in his sent and hugged him tighter.

"I love you princess." He mumbled in my neck.

"I love you too, Mr. Horror." I giggle, I just came up with that. I hope he likes it.

He pulled back and smirked at me, "Mr. Horror huh?" I nodded. "I like that." He smirked.

"Ok, Mr. Horror." I said seductively in his ear.

I heard him growl, "Now now Mae, you don't wanna be a bad little girl do you?" He asked.

I pulled my head back and shook my head no.

"Then don't tease daddy." He said stroking my back again.

"But-.." I was cut off.

"No buts, that's an order little girl, and you follow that order, or you will be punished." He smirked.

My eyes went wide, "I thought we weren't going to do that." I said nervously.

"I won't do it to you every time, just when I feel like you really deserve it." He kissed my both of my cheeks.

"Can we still be fun and playful?" I asked, hoping he'd say yes.

"Of course princess, I'm not a total buzz kill." He said.

I smiled and pulled him close to me again. I then had an idea, I smile evilly.

I pull back, "Hey can I go talk to ghost really quick?" I asked.

"Sure Mae, just don't be gone for to long." He kissed my lips.

"Thank you." I said and tried to get out of his grip, but he kept me there.

"Thank you what." He looked at me.

I was confused first then I knew what he meant. "Thank you Mr. Horror."

"Good girl." He smiled and let me go and smacked my ass. I gasp and look at him, he just winks and smirked at me.

When I got to my door, I looked back at him and smile, and leave to go to Ghosts room.

~~~~~~