Chapter 19

(Mae's P.O.V)

I woke up Ricky by stoking his hair and and humming softly. I remembered the song I sang to him last night, I pulled him close. I felt him kiss my neck, I giggled.

"Morning Ricky." I kissed his head again.

"Morning Mae." I looked down at him and we both smiled. "What time is it." He asked.

"6 am." I replied.

His eyes went wide, I laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, it's just I have never woken up this early before." He smiled.

I laughed again, and kissed his forehead. I went to get up, but He kept me in place.

"Ricky please let me go, I've been holding in a piss since I went to sleep. And you squeezing me isn't helping." I groan.

"Fine, but I'm gonna stay outside of the door." He said.

"Just don't be a perv and listen to me pee." We both laughed.

He let me go and I put on some underwear and his shirt. Ricky put on his boxers and we left his room, hand in hand. (Normally no one is awake this early)

I enter the bathroom, and Ricky stays outside of the door. I do my business, and as soon as I flush the toilet Ricky walks in and takes a piss. I'm washing my hands, and he's done doing his business.

"You could've waited ya know." I giggled.

"Like you said, I really had to piss. Also I wanted to see you." He said washing his hands.

I hopped up on the counter and waited for him to be done. When he got done washing his hands he wiped then off and went between my legs. His hands rubbed up and down to the inside of my thighs, my hands made there way to the back of his neck and pulled him into a heated kiss. His hands pulled my legs around his waist. I moaned softly in his mouth, and his grip tightened on my hips. We pulled apart and rubbed our noses together. I smiled and pecked his lips one more time.

He smiled and pulled me in a hug. "I love you Mae." He mumbled in my neck.

"I love you to Ricky." I smiled.

I pulled back and jumped off the counter. We walked towards the door and went back to Ricky's room.

I gathered all my stuff together and went to his door.

"Wait your leaving." Ricky said sadly, and looking down.

I laughed and walked up to him. I put his face in my hands making him look at me.

"I'm just gonna put my things away and put some clothes on." I smile. "I'll tell you what, go downstairs and sit on the couch and pick out a movie or something, I'll come down and I'll cuddle and watch it with you. Sound ok?" I asked.

He smiled, "I would want nothing more."

I kissed his lips passionately and left his room.

~~~~~~
I just wanted to say thank you to all that have voted, it really helps me out. Thank you all. 🖤✌🏻

Also this is how I picture Mae in the story
—>

Also this is how I picture Mae in the story —>