Chapter 11

(Mae's P.O.V)

I woke up the next morning alone. I was hoping that I would see Ricky's face close to mine, but I didn't. I sigh and get up, I put some clothes on because Ricky tore my clothes off last night. I walk out of my room and quietly walk up to Ricky's room.

His door was closed, I quietly knocked but was only met with silence. I just opened his door, I found him on his bed sleeping. I close the door, I smile evilly and climb on top of him. I start kissing his neck and grind my hips into his. I felt his member growing hard.

"Mmm Mae." He moans in his sleep.

His hands move to my hips and pushed me down. I looked at him and found him awake with a smile on his face. I lean down and kiss him. We kiss for a while, I pull back.

"Morning sleepyhead." I smile.

"Mmm that was the best way I have ever woken up." He chuckled. I smile.

I got off of him and pulled him out of bed. I hugged him tight, and kissed his lips. We both head downstairs and sit on the couch in the living room. Of course there were people there so I couldn't cuddle into Ricky.

I got on my phone and decided to change Ricky's name on my phone. I went to his contact and thought of what to put. I knew exactly what. His name on my phone was 'Lil Raccoon❤️🖤' i loved it. I tapped Ricky's shoulder and he smiled at me. I showed him, his name. He smiled and chuckled.

"That's cute." He whispered to me.

He then got out his phone and typed something. He showed me and my name on his phone was, 'My Princess 💞' I smiled I was gonna kiss him but then I realized there were other people in the room.

I groaned and lay down on the couch. I can't do anything with Ricky when other people are around. I hate it. I get up to leave and go to my room. I felt my phone buzz, I sigh. My phone said 'Lil Raccoon❤️🖤' I smile a little.

R~ 'Mae, are you alright? do you want me to come up and cuddle with you?'

M~ 'yes please, I need you right now.' I replied and I waited.

R~ 'ok, I'm coming up'

I heard my door open and close. I saw Ricky climb in bed with me and pulled me close.

He kissed my head. "What's wrong princess?" He asked softly.

I sigh, "I just want to be with you so bad when other people are around. I hate when I can't be close to you. I think a little bit of me dies when I can't hug or kiss you, hell even when I can't hold your hand I feel like I'm gonna die. Ricky I just... I just wanna run away from here and we can be alone and be together." I said starting to cry.

Ricky just held me tighter and closer to his body. "I know Mae, I know, it kills me too. I do wanna run away with you, I mean it! But you know I can't just leave the band like that. Mae no matter what happens I will always love you."

"I will always love you too." I looked up at him and kissed him if my life depended on it.

He gripped onto my hips. And kissed me harder. I then felt a shooting pain in my lower stomach. I hiss in pain and pull away.

"Baby are you ok!" Ricky asked worried.

I knew that that was a sign that my period is starting. Fuck my life.

"Ricky move for a sec." I said quietly feeling another cramp hit.

He moved and I shot up and went to the bathroom. Ricky followed close behind. I closed the door in his face because I didn't want him to see me like this. I sat on the toilet and bawled my eyes out.

Ricky knocked on the door, "baby girl are you ok?" He asked still worried.

"Yea I'm fine." I say wiping a few tears away.

"Can I come in, please." He said in plea.

"Yea.."

He came in and saw me, he knelt in front of and held my hands. "What's wrong Mae." He held up one of his hands and wiped a tear off my cheek.

"My stupid fucking periods starting. Can you get me a pad from under the sink please." I asked.

He nodded and kissed my head. He went under the sink and got me one, I pulled my pants down and put it on and, pulled my pants and washed my hands. I turn around and Ricky pulled me in his arms and kissed my head.

"I'm sorry that this happens to you princess." He kissed my head again.

"I have to deal with it anyway." I sigh. "You do know you're gonna have to deal with my mood swings right." I slightly laughed.

"Oh shit I forgot about that, don't worry Mae I will always be here for you. How long does it normally last?" He asked.

"About a week." I groan.

"Well this week I won't leave your side." He said looking at me.

I smile, "thank you Ricky." I lean up and kiss him deeply.

~~~~~~