Chapter 12

(Ricky's P.O.V)

Mae was on her period and I was here to make her feel better. I will say she has her moments but, at the end of the day I make her laugh and smile. Today she couldn't move a single inch. I felt bad for her, I mostly was the one that was helping her, hey I don't mind, more time for me and my princess.

"Ricky?" She groaned.

"Yes princess?"

"Can you get me a heat pack please?" She asked quietly.

"Of course, I'll be right back." I kissed her head. I left and went to get a heat pack.

~~~~
When I got back she was crying and holding her stomach. I rushed over to her and helped her with the heat pack.

"Thank you Ricky. I feel kinda bad making you get things for me." She said looking down.

I lifted her chin to make her look at me. "Mae, I'm ok with it. I wanna help you feel better." I said.

"Thank you Ricky, I love you so much." She said.

"Me too baby princess, me too."

~~~~
A few days later, Mae got off of her period,and she couldn't be happier.

"I'm off my period!" She said happily and jumped in my arms.

I chucked, I leaned down to kiss her with so much passion. I pulled away to see her smiling at me.

"Ricky I can't thank you enough for helping with everything. Fuck I love you so much." She then kissed me.

I pulled back and smiled, "it's fine princess, plus I got to spend more time with you anyways." I chuckle. Then I thought of something. "Mae, could you do one thing for me?" I ask.

"Yes! Anything you want!"

"Give me the best blow job again." I whispered in her ear.

She looked at me and smirked. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into her room. She locked the door and pushed me onto the bed. She crawled on top of me and kissed me roughly. I was getting so hard by her just kissing me. She moved to kiss my neck and leave more marks.

"Mmmm" I moan. She's really good at this.

Her hands tug at the bottom of my shirt. I chuckled and took it off. She went to kissing my chest and stomach. She fiddled with belt and I groaned. She finally got my belt off along with my pants and boxers. She smirked up at me and played with the tip of my cock. I moan,

"Princess please just suck me already." I begged.

"Ricky baby you need to learn some patience." She smirked.

I groan. She kissed my tip and slowly lowered her head on my length. I can't take this anymore, I move my hands to the back of her head and push her all the way down. She gagged around me.

"Ahh fuck baby girl, uhh." I moan

She blew me for a while,
then I felt I was gonna cum.

"Fuck baby girl, ugh, daddy's gonna cum." I moan. Did I just say daddy? Oh well.

I soon cum in her mouth, and pull her close to me.

"Daddy huh?" She giggled.

I turn pink and look away. She made me look back her way.

"Don't hide your blush form me, it's cute. You know, I kinda like that nickname. Should I start calling you daddy from now on?" She asked biting her lip.

I smile, "If you want to baby girl." I say and pull her more closer to me and kiss her head.

"I love you baby girl." I said tiredly

"I love you too.... daddy." She giggled and I chuckled

I soon feel asleep with the love of my life in my arms.

~~~~~~