Chapter 49

(Ricky's P.O.V)

Everything was moving slowly. Time slowed. I felt like I was in space. I couldn't breath. I need her. It has been 1 week, and it feels like an eternity. She's my rock, the only thing that makes my light brighter. But now that she's not here, everything is dark and cold.

I still played shows, but I didn't put much effort into them as I used to. Don't get me wrong I love seeing my fans and playing, but without her, it's not as fun as it used to.

Chris did talk to me not to long ago, I told him everything, the truth everything! And he believes me. That's the only thing good that has happened all week. I just need her back. I can't handle the pain that's in my heart. I need her so fucking much.

"Ricky, someone's here to see you." Ryan told me.

"Tell then I'm busy." I said emotionless.

I haven't talked to anyone this past week. I just stayed in my bunk and listened to music.

"This is important, she really wants to see you." He said. 

My eyes shot open. She? Could it really be her? I get out of my bunk and walk out to the front of the bus. Everyone looked at me, with hope and happiness. I was confused. Ryan said she was here, but I don't see here anywhere.

"Did you guys just say that to get me out of my bunk?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"No. She's outside, waiting for you." Vinny told me.

My heart started to beat faster. She's really here to finally talk to me.

I nod and walk to the door, slowly opening it to see her. She was lookin at the ground holding her arms. And it looked like she was. Shaking?

"Mae." My voice seemed to startle her. She looked up at me and I saw tears stains in her cheeks.

It broke me ever more to see her like that. I wanted to hold her so bad.

"Ricky..." She said quietly.

Fuck it.

I walk over to her and pull her into my chest. She started to cry even more holding me back tighter. I couldn't contain my tears either. They flowed out of my eyes leaning onto her shoulder.

"Ricky, I can't stay away from you any longer." He sobbed.

"Shh, it's ok. It's all my fault. I was the one that broke your heart. I didn't mean to kiss her and I never did, I'm sorry for all the pain I have caused you. I hope you can forgive me." I say to her.

She pulls away just enough to see my eyes. "My dad told me everything. I forgive you Ricky. I still love you with all my heart." She sobbed.

My whole world lit up in happiness and love. She forgave me. My life is better now that she back with me. For the first time this week, I smiled. I smiled like a it was the first time I ever had. I took the risk and pressed my lips to her soft plump ones. I loved that feeling of her lips back on mine. She's my light, my way.

She kissed back pulling me closer to her. My arms tightened around her waist. Our lips detached and we caught our breath.

"Mae, and I never stoped loving you." I said quietly.

She smiles that smile I love.

"I'm so glad I have you back." I say relieved, pulling her into my chest. "I'm never letting you go. Never again."

~~~~~~
They got back together!!! I hope you like the chapter. Sorry if there are any errors or misspells.