Chapter 36

(Ricky's P.O.V)

Mae and I we're both on the couch cuddling. She was sitting in my lap with her head on my chest. I had my arms wrapped around her, tightly. I didn't want her to leave. I heard her giggle at something.

I look down at her, "what?" I ask softly.

"I'm looking at pictures of you." She giggled again, still looking at her phone.

"Oh really now. Let me see." I put my head on hers and saw the pictures of me.

It may seem weird to look at pictures of me, but when I see my baby girl looking at them, I want to see to. She makes everything better.

"Aww this ones soo cute." She awed at pic of me from ages ago.

She took a screen shot of it and kept looking.

"You know that picture you just saved was very old." I said chuckling.

"Yea so? You were very cute back then." She looked up at me.

"Oh so I'm not cute now." I pout.

She giggles and straddles my lap.

"You were cute then. You're fucking sexy now." She kissed my neck.

I smirk, "Oh so I'm sexy huh?" I mumble in her ear.

She nods, "And many others things to." She nibbled on my earlobe.

I groan quietly. "Tell me princess."

"All of the above." She moans.

"Hmm, do you wanna know about you?" I ask, moving us so I was in between her legs.

"Yes daddy." She whispers in my ear.

"You're fucking sexy, beautiful, breathtaking, and like you said, all the above." I kiss her neck.

She laced her fingers in my hair and moved me to kiss her lips. We pull back and smile at one another. I move my head down and rest my head in her chest.

I feel her giggle, "are my boobs comfortable?"

"Mhm, there like two big pillows." We both laugh.

I move my hands and squeeze them both making her squeak in surprise.

"These are mine too, and I love them so much." I kiss each one and she giggled.

I move my hands back down to her hips and grip them tight, I rest my head on her chest. She wrapped her legs around my waist pulling me closer to her, and she softly brushes her fingers through my hair, making me feel really relaxed. I take a deep breath and close my eyes, with sleep coming over me.

~~~~Mae's P.O.V~~~~

I keep watching the tv, and still running my fingers in his soft hair. I heard little snores come from him. I smile at him, he's so adorable. I kiss his head and he nuzzles closer. Vinny then walks in and sees Ricky passed out on me.

He just shakes his head and sits next to me.

"So Mae, I wanna ask you something." He stared.

"What's that." I ask softly, not wanting to wake up my Ricky.

"On this tour, we should prank people." He looked at me with a weird smile.

"Oh my god we totally should!" I whisper shouted to him.

"And we will go above and beyond. Nothing will stop us." He put his hand up for me to high five.

"Damn right!" I gave him a high five and held hands at the end.

The loud slap noise woke Ricky up. He looked up and saw our hands together. He reached up and snatched my hand out of his and held it in his own. He lay back down on my chest and kissed my hand.

"She's mine Vinny." He mumbled to him.

"I was just giving her a high five Ricky." Vinny explained.

"Mmm still." He mumbled again.

I give Vinny and apologetic look.

'He's very protective.' I mouth to him.

He nods in understandmeant. I love how he's protective of me though. It makes me feel safe. Ricky went back to sleep, and I was quietly talking with Vinny.

"So, is there a special someone you ha e your eyes on?" I ask smirking.

Vinny blushes, "yea." He say quietly.

"Ohh who!" I ask really curious.

"Well her names Clementine. And she's just wow." He said blushing, probably thinking of her.

"Do you have any pictures of her?" I ask again.

He nods and gets his phone out. I see pictures of her smiling and stuff. She was perfect for Vinny.

"Dude, she's perfect for you." I said looking at him.

"That's what I thought! I wanna ask her out but I'm to scared." He said sadly.

"Vinny, you can do that easily. I believe in you. Just tell her how you feel and carry on from there. You can do it!" I encourage him.

"You know what, I'm gonna go do that. Thank you Mae! Your that greatest friend ever!" He high dived me again.

"Go get em tiger." I smile.

He rushed out the door with a big smile on his face. I sigh happily. I felt Ricky stir.

I giggle, "Morning my handsome devil." I say and I kiss his head.

He chuckles, "Another nickname huh?" He looked up into my eyes.

"Sure." I smile.

"So what was that whole situation with Vinny about." He asked.

"Oh I just gave him some advice on getter a girl." I say.

"Oh." He kissed my lips and got off of me.

I sit up and hear a bunch of bones crack in my back. I look at Ricky with wide eyes.

"Did you hear that." I laugh.

"Yes, that was fucking creepy." He laughed as well.

"Yea, but it felt good." I said.

He scooted closer to me and put his hand on my inner thigh. He then whispered in my ear. "But not as good as I make you feel." He kissed my ear and neck.

"Mhm." I moan quietly.

He pulls back and looks me in the eyes.

"I love you Mae."

"I love you to Ricky." I smile and kiss his lips.

I pull back and run away from him giggling.

"Hey! You get back here!" He chased after me.

"Catch me if you can!" I called out to him.

I ran all over the house, trying finding places to hide. I hid in a room and Ricky passed by. I giggle and run out of the room but was caught from behind, I squeal in surprise and was pulled into his chest.

"Gotcha." I he whispered in my ear.

He turned me around and cupped my cheek, then pressed his lips to mine. I close my eyes and kiss back.

I pull back and look into his eyes.
"Say you'll never let me go." I said quietly.

"I'll never let you go." He said.

I smile big and pull him into another kiss. He'll never let me go.

~~~~~~