Chapter 8

(Mae's P.O.V)

I woke up to see Ricky playing with my hair and looking at me.

"Morning princess." He smiled and kissed me.

I giggled and kissed back, "Morning." I mumble.

I remembered last night and smiled, "Ricky last night was perfect." I said looking into his eyes.

He smiled, "I'm glad it was, now we better get separated to not make us obvious." He frowned.

I then realized that it was 3 in the morning! I don't wanna leave him. I wanna stay in his arms.

"I wanna stay in your arms." I whined, snuggling closer to him.

"I know princess me to, but we have to." He said sadly.

I just sigh loudly and get up. I picked up my clothes and started to put them on, when I turn around, I see Ricky looking at me, playing with his lip rings.

"Goddamit Ricky." I sigh.

"What?" He asked.

"When you play with your lip rings like that, it drives me crazy." I smile.

He smirks and gets off the bed and walks over to me. He pulled me by my waist, holing me tightly. He kept biting his lip rings seductively. I just smile and shake my head, and pull him into a rough kiss. He kisses back and his grip tightens. He soon had me against the wall with my legs wrapped around his waist, and arms around his neck. I lace my fingers in his hair and lightly tugged, earning a raspy moan from him. I felt his member growing hard in his pants. We pull back to catch our breaths, he walks us over to the bed and lays us down. We start kissing again, but i roll us over so I'm on top and hes beneath me. I move down to kiss his neck and left little purple love bites on his soft pale skin.

"Mmm, Mae." He groans. His grip tightening on my waist.

I move down to kiss his bare chest and stomach. I reach his pants line, and tug them off, along with his boxers. I saw his erection spring free, he was huge.

I smirk, "You know I've never done this before, I might be bad." I say, looking into his eyes.

"I'm sure you'll do fine baby girl." He groans.

I start to kiss the tip of his cock and slowly lower my head onto him. Ricky groans loudly, I star to bob my head up and down, using my hand to hold what I can't fit in my mouth. His hands go to the back of my head and shove his cock to the back of my throat. I gagged around him.

Ricky moaned, "Fuck princess ."

I pulled back and sucked his tip.

"Princess, I'm gonna cum." He grunts.

I feel his sweet cum fill my mouth, I swallowed every drop. Ricky pulled me up to him and kissed my lips passionately. He was breathing heavily, and pulled me in his arms.

"Fuck baby girl, that was the best blow job I have ever gotten." He said breathless.

I smiled and kissed his lips again.

"I love you Ricky." I say softly.

"I love you to baby girl." He smiled at me.

We then both fell asleep in each others arms.

~~~~~~~