Chapter 15

(Ricky's P.O.V)

My eyes flutter open, when I felt light kisses on my chest. I remember last night, I took my baby girls virginity. I smiled and kiss her head, she looks up at me and smiled.

"Morning Mae." I mumble.

"Morning daddy." She smirked at me.

I chuckled and kissed her sweet lips. We pull apart and she smiles at me.

"Thank you Ricky for making my first time feel amazing." She says quietly.

"Your welcome princess, I wanted to be gentle with you. I wanted it to be amazing for you and me." I said looking into her eyes.

She smiled and pulled me in for a kiss. We kissed for a while, then we heard a knock at the door.

"Ricky?" It was Chris.

Our eyes went wide. Me and Mae were in bed naked and kissing. I'm gonna die! We quickly pull apart. She quickly jumps out of bed grabs my shirt and puts it on and runs into my closet. I on the other hand act like I was sleeping.

"What." I grumble.

"Have you seen Mae? I can't find her and I need to talk with her." He said.

My heart was pounding, I was so scared that I was gonna get busted.

"No I haven't." I was still acting like I was sleeping.

He sighed, "well if you see her can you tell her to come talk to me."

"Mhm." I mumble.

"Thank you." He sighed and walked off.

I saw Mae slowly creeped out of my closet, and come over to me. She had a goofy smile on her face. "That was a close one." She said. I chuckled.

She climbed back in bed with me and snuggled me closely.

"You know you look very sexy with my shirt on." I said seductively.

"Good because I did it for you, well actually it was the first thing I picked up." She giggled and pecked my lips. I laughed.

"You wanna know something?" She asked.

"What's that." I smiled.

"I'm very sore, and my legs feel like jelly." She said.

"Well that's the after math of your first time princess." I kissed her head.

"Yea" she sighed. "I should probably go see what my dad wants."

"Yea you should, you don't want to keep him waiting." We both laughed.

She looked up at me and kissed me deeply. We both got up and put our clothes back on. She was gonna take of my shirt when I stopped her.

"No baby girl, keep my shirt on." I said pulling it back down.

"But my dad will notice." She looked at me nervously.

"Just say that I gave it to you, plus you look really sexy in my shirt." I pulled her by the waist closer to me, and kissed her neck.

"Mmm you already said that." She moaned.

"Mhm." I kept kissing her neck.

She put my face in her hands and pulled me into a kiss. I grazed my tongue across her bottom lip asking for entrance. She didn't grant. I growl, my hands go to her ass and squeezed. She gasped and I took that opportunity to shove my my tongue in her mouth.

Her tongue fought with mine, of course I won. We both pulled away for breath. She looked at me and smiled.

"I gotta go." She said breathless.

I sigh. "I love you Mae." I mumbled.

"I love you to Ricky baby." She smiled.

She kissed my lips one more time the left my room.

~~~~Mae's P.O.V~~~~

I left Ricky's room and went to find my dad.

"Dad!" I called.

"In here sweetie." He called back from his room.

I went to his room and found him sitting on the edge of his bed. I went to sit next to him.

"You needed to see me?" I asked.

"Yes, I just wanted to tell you that I'm gonna go out on a date with a girl later today." He said looking at me.

I gave him a worried look. "Oh? I thought you weren't going to. Because you told me that you're last girlfriend was everything but then she left you, and then you adopted me." I said truthfully, and holding his hand.

"I know but I have to get over her, I adopted you because I know you would fill in that gap of loneliness. And you did, you made me happy, you almost feel like my real daughter. And you are in my heart. " He said hugging me.

I hugged back tightly. "Just know that if anything happens on this date. Don't hesitate to call me if you need anything."

"I will Mae. Thank you for having my back." He said pulling away and looking at me.

"Of course dad, I'm always here for you." I said.

His eyes moved down to Ricky's shirt, "Mae, is that Ricky's shirt?" He asked confused.

"Yea, he gave it to me." I said the lie that Ricky told me me to say.

"Ok just wondering. Love you sweetheart." He said.

"Love you too dad." I said then walked out of his room.

~~~~~~