Chapter 10

(Mae's P.O.V)

I still felt sad for Ricky leaving. I just want him with me. I just decided to text him.

M~ 'I miss you' I typed.

I shut my phone off and go downstairs. I see my dad and smile, he has always cheered me up when I'm sad. I go over to him.

"Hey dad." I sadly smile.

"Hey sweetie, what's wrong." He hugs me when I sit next to him.

"I don't know I'm just sad I guess. Can you cheer me up like you always do?" I ask.

"Yes I can! It's what I do!" He says in a funny voice.

That made me laugh.

"So what do you wanna do?" I ask as I sit up and look at him. "Oh! I know! Mario Kart!" I ask excitedly.

"We can do that. I bet I can beat you." He said with a sly smirk.

"Ok sure." I say sarcastically. I then get a text back from Ricky. I open the text immediately.

R~ 'Me to princess, I will only be gone for 2 more hours. Hang in there, I love you' he said.

I felt myself blush a little. I then stared to reply.

M~ 'I love you to Ricky. I'm gonna be playing Mario Kart with my dad so I might not respond as quickly. Please be safe and don't have to much fun ;3'

I put my phone down, but then my phone buzzed. It was Ricky.

R~ 'Ok princess, beat Chris for me. Also I only have fun with you ;)' he replied.

Then I really blush remembering last night. I sigh and get ready to beat my dads butt at Mario Kart.

~~~~

"What!? How did you beat me!?" Dad yelled.

"Haha!!! I win you lose!" I was really happy that I'm now the Mario Kart champion.

"Or did I let you win?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No I beat you fair and square." I giggled.

"Whatever. I'm gonna start making dinner ok." My dad said.

"Ok" I replied.

I then looked at my phone and I had, 10 text messages from Ricky!

R~ 'Hey Mae text me when you get this, love you.' That was sent an hour ago.

R~ 'Mae please answer me'

R~ 'Mae I'm getting scared'

R~ 'Are you ok!?'

R~ 'Mae please!'

Those texts got me worried. What did he need, is he ok? Is he in trouble? I quickly replied.

M~ 'Ricky baby I'm ok! sorry I couldn't reply fast enough. Are you the one that's ok?' I hit send.

He was replying, I sigh in relief, thank god he wasn't dead or something.

R~ 'I'm fine princess, I was just so worried about you. I just wanted to tell you that I will be home in about 15 minutes now. I love you Mae, don't scare me like that!'

M~ 'Sorry baby I won't do it again, now I'm really happy that you're on your way home'

R~ 'yes princess I'm almost home, can I sneak a kiss from you when I get there?'

M~ 'yes I think so, my dad is cooking dinner so you might be able to'

R~ 'alright baby girl, pulling in the drive way be ready for me ;)'

M~ 'oh I will baby ;3'

As soon as I sent that, Ricky came through the door with Vinny close behind. When I saw Vinny out of sight, I jumped up and ran over to Ricky and kissed his lips very eagerly, he kissed back more hungrily. We pulled apart and smiled at one another.

"I missed you so much Mae." Ricky whispered to me, and rested his forehead on mine.

"I missed you more." I challenged.

"No I missed you way more." He said.

"Oh yea? Prove it." I said crossing my arms.

"I will later tonight, remember you have dinner to eat." He said smirking.

Fuck! He was turning me on there for a second! I walk up to him and whisper in his ear.

"Goddamnit Ricky you actually turned me on there for a second." I kissed his ear and bit his ear lobe softly.

He groaned. Fuck that's sexy when he dose that. I slowly pull away, he leans into kiss me, but I put my finger to his lips.

"Ah ah, I will later tonight. I have dinner to eat." I smirk and walk away to the kitchen.

I heard him growl and mutter under his breath, "you're gonna be the death of me."

I made it to the kitchen and sat down to eat my food.

~~~~~

It was about 12 at night and I was laying in my bed on my phone. I heard my door open and close. I knew it was Ricky, then I saw his figure walk toward me. He crawled on top of me and grabbed my phone out of my hand, and stated to kiss my neck. I moan when he found my spot. He made his way to my lips and kissed me with so much force. We started to make out, I had to pull back for breath.

"So you think you can get away with teasing me eh?" He said seductively. "How about I show you how much I missed you?" He stared kissing my neck again.

I nodded my head, moaning when he went to my spot. His hands went to my sides and tugged at my shirt. He pulled it off me and went to unhook my bra. He pulled it off me and went to suck on my nipples. I moaned loudly, and Ricky shushes me.

"You gotta be quiet princess, we have people sleeping in the house." He smirked at me, and went back to sucking my nipples.

He then moved down to my stomach. He pulled my pants off along with my underwear. He stared to rub my clit making me gasp. I was bitting my lip so hard that I could draw blood. I then felt Ricky's finger go inside of me. It really hurt.

"Ricky that hurts." I say with tears in my eyes.

Ricky uses his thumb to wipe away any stray tears. "I know Mae, just stay with me alright." He asked I shook my head.

He pulled his finger out, and went down to suck my clit. I moan quietly, I then feel his finger entered me again. I groan in pain, but Ricky is sucking my clit, that I forget the pain and it becomes pleasure. He moving his finger in and out of me while sucking my clit. I was trying so hard not wake someone up by me moaning loud. Ricky added another finger in me, he pumped them faster and faster.

"Rickyyyy." I whine.

His fingers start to curl hitting my g spot with every pump. I felt the feeling in my stomach again.

"Fuck Ricky I'm gonna cum." I moaned.

He was sucking my clit and fingering me so good I was going crazy. I felt my walls clench around his fingers and I came all over them. Ricky pulled his fingers out and came up to me and put his fingers in my mouth. I could taste myself on him. I sucked his fingers then he took them out of my mouth. He then lays beside and pulls me close to him.

"You definitely missed me more." I giggled out of breath. He chuckled.

"I just love you so Mae. You wanna know something?" He said.

I looked up at him and nodded.

"While my fingers were in you, you were so tight. I can't wait till we do that again." He smirked.

I just giggled. I was breathing heavily and was really tired. I just ended up falling asleep on Ricky's chest listening to his heartbeat.

~~~~~~~