Chapter 40

(Mae's P.O.V)

*2 days later*

Yay! We're here, at our first place! Las Vegas Nevada. I can't wait!

"Hey babe, can you help me with my makeup?" Ricky said next to me.

"Yea, sure." I said.

It was currently 1 hour before the show, so at least the guys could get ready.
I stared to go though his makeup and wonder what to do.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked looking at him.

"I want you to do this." He said, showing me a picture on his phone.

"That was you from a long time ago! You're sure you wanna do that? It's gonna take awhile

"That was you from a long time ago! You're sure you wanna do that? It's gonna take awhile." I said.

"I wanna do it." He said. "Plus this is all yours." He said pointing to his face.

"Mhm." I said nodding.

I went though his bag again but it couldn't find any white face paint.

"Ah shit!" I said.

"What?" He said.

"You don't have any white face paint." I said. "Maybe ghost has some. I'll be right back." I say getting up, But was only pulled back down onto Ricky's lap.

He pressed his lips to mine and held my waist. I kiss back, putting his face in my hands. His tongue traced my bottom lip, lightly sucking on it. A light moan came out my mouth, his hands went down so my ass and squeezed making me open my mouth. His tongue explores my mouth, along with mine. We got so caught up in the moment, we didn't even notice someone had walked into the small bathroom.

"Woah! Guys stop fucking in the bathroom." I hear Vinny yell.

I brake away from Ricky and whined.

"But why!?" I say and rest my head on Ricky's shoulder.

Ricky laughs and rubs my back softly.

"Well I had to take a shit and when I open the door I see the two of you mouth fucking!" He exclaimed.

"Oh you're just jealous Vinny because at least I have a girlfriend." Ricky said.

I snuggle close to him, I love him so fucking much.

"Whatever." Vinny said and closing the door.

"Waits Vinny!" I shout.

"What?" He said annoyed.

"Can you see if ghost has any white face paint?" I asked.  "Please!"

"Fine." Vinny sighed, closing the door.

"You're so cute." Ricky said.

"Aww you're making me blush." I said in a dramatic tone.

He laughed and kissed both of my cheeks. I rested my forehead on his and closed my eyes.