Sacred Gear & school problems

GAMER NOTICE
Sacred Gear
Regular speech
Thoughts
(A/N)

Y/N pov

"WAKE UP!!!!!"

You jump off the chair you passed out on searching frantically for whoever woke you but couldn't find until you heard it again "I'm your Sacred Gear and I must say while you were passed out I look through your memories, I was surprised on what I found but can say truthfully you will be very entertaining" "Sacred Gear!? Wow you really startled me I thought the devil's already found me. Well I'm Y/N L/N nice to meet you uh...." "Pleased to meet you as well Y/N I am Bahamut, the Dragon God of Destruction and to make it easier to understand think of me as this universe's God of Destruction." 'God of destruction!!' "But how did you, a god, get sealed into a Sacred Gear I doubt the biblical god could have been stronger then you." I heard a loud and angry growl "I was visiting my siblings Ophis and Red when I was attacked by the brats that call themselves heavenly dragon's, they wanted my thrown as dragon god when the three faction took advantage of our weekend states and sealed us away". 'Damn that sucks' "It does indeed." 'The hell!!!!
Oh yeah sacred gear hear thoughts.'

New Skill:

Sacred Gear:
DESTRUCTION INCARNATE: Literally always you to destroy things below your Sacred gears lvl
The biblical god sealed away most of its power so it can't destroy any thing, LVL: 1

"That's a unique power you have there." "Thank you" "you got school by the way" "SHIT!!!"

I got my school gear and headband and tucked my new tail like a belt 'so weird at first but kinda cool' and ran for the school, asking for directions from a nice old lady, and got there just on time noticing that I was getting a lot of stares from the other students, some jealous looks from males, a lot of blushing females.

I then noticed some were staring intently but I ignored those because I had a idea on who those belong to, don't want to see anything to show that I know that there staring, I had to pick up my schedule so I left without a second thought.

? POV ?

"Akeno who was that?" "I don't know Rias maybe a new student? He's quite handsome did he catch your eye?" Shook my head "Did you not feel his power? I would say he's at least mid class in devil standards." "I felt it to, what would you like us to do?" I thought for a bit "Have koneko tail him and try to plant a summoning flier on him." "Very well buchou." I move my chess piece "Oh and check mate."