Confession, Devil's, And Hate

Y/N POV

I wake up with Raynare sleeping in my arms. I started to think about what Happened last night. Stats

NEW SKILL:
ANGRY KAMEHAMEHA: A SUPER CHARGED KAMEHAMEHA WITH RAGE FUELING IT. EVEN STRONGER THAN SUPER. DMG 25OO, COST 300

NEW PASSIVE SKILL:
SAIYAN RAGE: WHEN ENRAGED ALL PHYSICAL STATS INCREASES BY 10 POINTS AND KI SKILLS COST IS 1/2 OF ITS ORIGINAL COST.

NEW TRANSFORMATION:
SSJ: A FORM OF POWER ONLY SAIYAN'S CAN USE. THIS FORM INCREASES ALL STATS BY 50 POINTS EACH, EACH FORM INCREASES THE STAT GAIN BY A EXTRA 50. LVL 20 ALLOWS YOU TO GO SSJ2. LVL 40 FOR SSJ3. (NOTE YOU NEED TO WORK HARD TO ACHIEVE THIS FORM) LVL 60 FOR SSJ4. (NOTE YOU NEED TO MASTER THE OOZARU TRANSFORMATION TO ACHIEVE THIS FORM)

I was shocked by all that information. No wonder Goku and Vegeta were such power houses.

I see Raynare starting to wake up and blused when she saw that she was still in my arms. She snuggled closer to me saying "I don't want to get up yet." I wonder how our relationship got this far, sure I saved her from a fate worse then death, but we only had one date.

She started to speak as if she was reading me like a book "I know that we haven't really spend time together like a real couple but I genuinely enjoyed our time together, then you saved me from the church, like I was the princess and you my guardian angel." I laughed a little at that saying "I'm to emotional to be an angel though." She giggles at that and replies "that true, it honestly made me so happy to see you again, with the rage you displayed towards those bastards and making sure I was safe.
I felt safe and secure in your presence Y/N-kun." "Raynare..." "I can say in my heart that I love you." I was shocked by that.

She just confess to me, and she doesn't know the whole truth about me. I didn't know what to do at first but then came to a decision. I took a leap of faith and told her everything. The world's, the gamer, even how she was in the original Highschool DxD. She was shocked by the end of it all.

We sat their for a few minutes I started to get up but all of a sudden she hugs me tightly saying "I still love you, even with all of that. I understand why you didn't tell me at first. You were unsure about me compared to the other me you've seen. But I still love you." She finished with a fierce look. I was once again shocked then I saw a pop up.

DO YOU ACCEPT RAYNARE AS YOUR FIRST GIRLFRIEND?
YES OR NO

I pressed yes.

Few seconds later I stopped then re-read the messages.

First Girlfriend? Oh shit.

I looked back to Raynare and she looked suprised by something, I took a swing for it "you can see the pop up can you?" She nods but smiled all of a sudden. She the leaped at me kissing me with passion and I wasn't going to stop her. It's truly official, I got a girlfriend.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY RAYNARE KICKING ISSEI IN THE BALLS FOR STARING AT HER

The three fallen decided to go back to Grigori HQ to report what happened as I was at school school working through a boring class and an annoying tomato to get my attention, which I ignored. Sparky join her in annoying me I just ignored them both but then I felt something out side watching us, I look and saw a red and yellow bird staring at us, our more specifically at the Tomato who doesn't even sees it.