ORC, PRIDE, AND RAGE

Y/N POV

It's Monday and I'm walking to school, thinking about Raynare. I haven't heard from her since the incident a few days ago. I hope she's fine. As I'm walking I spotted Issei walking with a cute little blond girl wearing a nuns outfit. I shake my head thinking 'idiot' 'completely, I honestly feel bad for the innocent girl for falling for him.' 'Considering her past I can understand her want for friends. I hope they treat her right despite what happens.' 'Your not going to interfere?' 'As much as I want to save her from becoming a devil, she's truly happy with them.' 'I see, lesser of the too evils then.' 'That's one way to look at it.'

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY HERCULE GETTING SLAP AWAY BY CELL

Class were boring as always, guys cursing me, girls talking about me, oh! and a annoying tomato is currently bothering me to come to her Damn club "please come with me!?!?" 'Now it's starting to bother me' "fine! Now please leave me alone." She smiled in victory 'it won't be like that for long' "I'll have someone come to show you the way." 'already losing respect for her, can't even get off her ass and do it herself.' I shrugged "whatever" the rest of the day went by as boring as usual until some blonde guy showed up "is Y/N L/N hear" the guys cursed at him as well as me and the girls were daydream about some boys love bull and they weren't that quite about it, so I decided to crush there little fantasy right now "ladies if that even comes close to happen I'll kill him." I was completely serious, I have no problem with gays guys but I'm 110% STRAIGHT!!

Kiba looked a little uncomfortable with my comment but still ask "can you follow me please? Buchou asked for you to earlier." I shrugged and started to follow him to an abandoned looking building. After walking inside I see Issei get a hard slap with the annoying tomato yelling at him, I honestly wasn't paying attention and started to see what I'm dealing with. Observe

RIAS GREMORY (Tomato)
LVL 34

AKENO HIMEJIMA (sparky)
LVL 37

KIBA YUUKO(wimp)
LVL 29
SACRED GEAR: SWORD BIRTH

KONEKO TOJO (stalker)
LVL 28

ISSEI HYOUDOU (perv)
LVL 13

'Don't they ever train? I bet that the new LVLS came from the summons they get.' 'That's a bet that ways heavily in your favor. She has a personal problem to deal with and all she's doing is wasting time trying to collect peerage members, and she can't even control two of them. Ones a pathetic pervert and the other is a Damphir who is to scared to leave that box of his.' The tomato finally finished her rant about nuns and looks towards me with a smile. "I'm glad that you came Y/N-kun." I shrugged "you wouldn't leave me alone so I decided to get this over with and see what you want." That threw her off a little with how blunt my answer was.

She smiled again asking "tell me, do you believe in the supernatural?" I decided to to give her a haft truth and unfurled my saiyan tell showing them that I'm not human. "Well I'm a haft monkey youkai if that answers your question?" I can hear Bahamut laughing in my head at the looks of shock the ORC currently has. I'm actually surprised that no one ask about the tail before, I mean sure it looks like a belt but you don't normally see a guy having a furry belt wrapped around him.