The Chunin Exams

Y/N POV

It's been a few months since Naruto and Sasuke graduate from the academy. The biggest changes were that they both decided to move into there own apartments. And that my wives except Kushina and Mikoto went back to the World Nest with all of the children. My kids were stronger then most, but the ladies didn't want to take any chances with the current events coming to this world. Naruto told me about their mission in wave. Slight difference between now and canon was that the boys did alot better against Zabuza snd Haku.
I was currently being chased around by my wives. We were training in a ID to get them used to God KI. After a few hrs of training we stopped. And now here I am. All of a sudden I feel something wrapped around my leg and I fall face first. I knew I was caught as I was being dragged back into another exausting yet pleasurable time with the wives.

Time skip

I'm now in another council meeting about some unintresting crap when I'm put in the spotlight "Lord Hakai, the civilian council ask of you to put forth some money to the betterment of the village." This was what I usually deal with when it comes to these meetings. Even though I'm a clan head I only voice my opinion on things that were important. Then there's the greed in these arrogant civilians. I looked back and said "No" my blunt and straightforward reply made them seethe "Well why not!? You aren't doing anything with your fortune. So why not use it for the leaf!?!?"
I replied in a blank tone "Until Lord Hokage ask for said money for a true purpose other than create more stupid things a ninja village doesn't needs. I will not give another Ryo after learning what happened to my last donation." That got them riled up but a different voice spoke up "We would like to set up some marriage contracts with your children." I turn to see a different civilian that looked smug for some dumbass reason "No. And before you all start barking, no offense Lady Tsume and Kuromaru, my children will not be pawns to your schemes for power. That also includes my son's Naruto and Sasuke. Besides, if you think you can survive my wives wrath please fill free to try. I'll give you a little something to think about though. I myself went face to face against the 9 Tails without an ounce of Fear, but my wives actually terrify the hell out of me, especially Esdeath and Irene." That made them pale. You see during the years here many have tried to get my wives into their beds. The ones I personally didn't kill were tortured to death by both Esdeath and Irene.

The men of the village all hated me for having so many beautiful wives but after the death toll got to a hundred they finally got the picture. Then the War hawks voice rang out "If I may ask, why didn't you allow your children to join the shinobi force? If they were trained by you, a SSS-CLASS ninja, they would easily become exceptional shinobi. With them the leafs strength would grow to new heights." I gave him a glance and said "They themselves didn't want to join the shinobi force. And yes I did train them so that they can protect themselves from anyone they deemed a threat. They didn't want to protect a village that despised there older brother and tried to kill him and his mother." Both the elders and civilians scowled at that.

My children down right hate the older generation of the village. The Sarutobi spoke up "Enough of this. What Lord Hakai says about his clan is final as he is the clan head and his children will not be brought up again unless it's important to these meetings. Now Lord Hakai I myself would ask that you be the proctor of the 2nd and 3rd part of the up in coming Chunin Exams. Your name by itself will keep any of the teams from trying anything towards the other competitors." He finished.

I only nodded at this. It was true enough about my ranking in the bingo book. But I knew who was gonna be at that forest. Question was did Sarutobi know? Call me paranoid on this but his Idiot student should be able to keep him informed about his insane student. Sarutobi spoke again "This meeting is adjourned. Y/N please follow me to my office." After we reached the office I immediately felt someone's glare but ignored it.