Death, Returns, Goodbyes

TIME SKIP TO FINALS BY
TEN THOUSAND YEARS OF PAIN TO PERVERTS EVERYWHERE IN THE ELEMENTAL NATIONS

Y/N POV

I was 100% right.
Jiraiya kept bugging Naruto about training him. Also trying to get him to sign the Toad Contract as well.

It got to the point where I launched him across the village into the hotsprings. Funny thing though was that the ladies at the springs all sent thank you letters to me.

It was nice until we saw the lipstick marks on the end of the letters. Even one from Kurenai minus the lipstick. From what I'm told Jiraiya had to spend a whole week in the hospital do to Female Fury. Imagine if all of my wives were there.

'Holy Shit I just scared myself!'

It was the day of the finals and I was walking with Naruto to the Stadium. The wives went on ahead early to get good seats. I was wondering if anything happened to Sasuke after Kakashi abducted him. I hear Naruto speak "Hey dad can I ask you something?" I turned to him as we kept walking "Of course, ask away." I replied to him. He looked nervous about something.

He began "Well... how do you know when you like someone. I don't mean a crush but full on love them." He finished. I continue walking and replied "That not really something you should ask me. Each one of my wives we're the one who started our relationships. But for me.... I would gladly Tear the Universe Apart if it meant there safety. Why do you ask?" I had a feeling on what it was but I hoped he proves me wrong.

He spoke up "Well I been spending time with a friend of mine. I don't know why but I feel happy just being around her. She is kind and gentle, not to mention really pretty." He smiled as I asked "who is it" as i spotted a stalker. He replied "It's Hinata Hyuga."

He actually proved me wrong.

I smiled at that as the Stalker covered her mouth in shock. I said "Good. You need sombody like her to keep you out of trouble." I ruffled his hair as I leave. I spoke up once again "Oh and you can come out now little lady. Don't be late Naruto." I laughed hearing both Hinata squeak in suprised and Naruto shouted in suprise "EHHH!!!"

I love messing with my kids.

TIME SKIP PAST FIGHTS

It was now Sasuke fight and he was doing well against Gaara. But there was 2 slight problems.

Kakashi was screaming in pain because Mikoto finally got a hold of him for kidnapping Sasuke.

And Sasuke had a Curse Mark with the seal over it.

I need to have a private little chat with Kakashi after this is all over. In my musing I just notice something.

The invasion has begun.

I saw both my kids were in pursuit of the sand siblings and my wives were protecting the daimyos and other important figures.
I ducked a over head slash then retaliated with my Dragon Sword in hand by decapitating the sound idiot.

I see a body falling to the ground covered in flames. I looked towards the kage booth only to see a purple barrier on the building. After reaching the ANBU stationed there I said "Stand back, it's the Four Pillar Flame Barrier. As I'm sure you saw what happens when someone touches it." They turned towards me and the captain spoke "What do we do Lord Hakai? Lord Hokage is fighting Orochimaru and the First and Second Hokages. We need to help him!" I walked towards the barrier ignoring the arrogant Sound 4 and raised my right fist with a dark flame covering my arm and spoke "Luckily for us I'm immune to this type of defensive measures. HELLFIRE DRAGON SEARING FIST!!!" I punched the barrier with my flaming fist and it shattered "Take care of the 4 Sound ninjas I'll help Lord Hokage!" I sped of into the forest and found Sarutobi holding Orochimaru with the Kusanagi blade pierced through his chest.