Mother's and Graduates

2 YEARS LATER
YOUR POV

It's been 2 years since we came here. I have personally stopped over 100 assassination attempts on both Kushina and Naruto. Kushina has gotten rusty in her skills do to pregnancy and motherhood. But she gotten over Minato rather quickly due to his betrayal.

Jiraiya showed up demanded that I hand over the 2 but kept leering at my girls, that got him a Kick to the nuts by none other than Kushina.

I didn't really train to much I decided to wait until Kushina got back into shape so I didn't have to watch over them. She didn't want to stay away from Naruto for to long. So with the help of both Venelana and Grayfia, who both went through motherhood as well, she was doing great in what was needed to know about baby's and their needs.

I didn't learn any new skills except Chakra control, body flicker, replacement and shadow clones. I'm learning a few seals from Kushina for barriers and training.

The others are taking care of the rest of the children. That's right you heard me. I'm a father of 5, 2 girls and 3 boys.

Raynare gave birth first to a girl named Lily, Esdeath was next with a boy who was named Jak, next was Uriel with a girl named Eve, Irene gave birth to a boy she named Reks, lastly was Ayane who had a boy named Kai.

I was in a relationship with Venelana, Grayfia, and Tifa but they weren't pregnant with my child.

The village was repaired in the first year and the second year the leftover donation I gave was used to update the academy and hospital. I noticed that their we're new shops and hotsprings popping up which told me the civilians somehow got a hold of my donation.

Yeah that shit's not cute.

Kushina and I just finished a council meeting about some financial updates and my clan progress. The civilians even asked for another Donation for the village. I declined and told them that my treasurie was for ninja related purposes not money making such as shops and hotsprings.

On our way back Kushina was walking closer than usual to me. I know she was developing feelings for me but I wanted her to come forward with them herself. We went past a park with children playing with their parents. Kushina stopped at that and watched them play. She suddenly says "I wish I could do that with Naruto." I was confused by that and asked "you do play with him though, sure it's in our forest around the house but your a great mother." She smiled at that then said "Thank you but that's not what I mean. I meant that I wish it was with me, Naruto and a loving husband." Oh....well now I feel like an ass for bringing it up I spoke up "I'm sorry for bringing it out like that but you'll find the right one to be a father to Naruto." If I was paying attention I would of heard "I already have." We got back to the house late.

I was currently sleeping alone. The children had their own separate rooms and their mothers were with them. I suddenly feel something climb on my bed and straddling me. My eye open only to see that Kushina was on top of me.

In only her Red bra and panties.

I was caught off guard by this and what she said "I already got your wives approval a year ago but I wanted to wait to see how my feelings for you played out. When you saved me I thought it was hero worship at first, then you continue to protect me and Naruto never asking for anything in return." Here she started to cry "when I saw the park today and you cheering me up I new what I wanted completely, I'm in love with you because you are always their for me, always know the right words to bring my spirit up and my heart flutters with you around. I can say with my entire being that I love you Y/N." She finished with tears and a smile. Instead of answering her I just gave her a loving kiss. I then told her "I love you to, but I wasn't sure if you're feelings were real or just some form of affection. I wanted for you to find the answer. But I must tell you the truth about my wives and me."