Date and Fallen Angels

Y/N POV

"Stats"
Name: Y/N
LVL 40
HP 3000 MP 2700
RACE: SAIYAN
ALIGNMENTS: NONE
STATUS: Gamer, THIRD YEAR STUDENT OF KOUH
TITLE: ZOMBIE DESTROYER (DMG DONE TO UNDEAD OPPONENTS INCREASES BY 100%
SACRED GEAR: DESTRUCTION INCARNATE: LVL 5
STATS:
STR: 86
END: 90
INT: 79
WIS: 60
DEX: 84
LUC: 26
FREE POINTS: 240
MONEY: 2,235,000

PASSIVE SKILLS

GAMER BODY
GAMER MIND
FICTION ADAPTION
ZENKAI BOOST
KI MANIPULATION

ACTIVE SKILLS

KI BLASTS: LVL 70
KAMEHAMEHA WAVE: 40
SUPER GOD FIST: LVL 67
BIG BANG ATTACK: LVL 50
SUPER KAMEHAMEHA WAVE: LVL 20

TRANSFORMATIONS:

KAIO-KEN: LVL 20
NEW SKILL, GREAT APE: BECOME THE BEAST INSIDE BUT CAN'T CONTROL IT AT CURRENT LVL. INCREASES STR & END BY ×10 WHEN IN USE

Yeah I got the Oozaru transformation while training against zombie Oozaru Nappa. He slammed me into the ground and I got a good, short look at the moon before everything went red.
Thankfully I was still in the ID when I woke up so the wasteland around me was back to the forest. I decided to stop training until after the date which just so happens tonight. Other stuff happened this week that stood out.

FLASH BACK BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE SUPREME KAI OF TIME

I just finished class when I hear someone call my name, I looked and saw that it was Sona Sitri "May I help you?" "Can you come with me to the student councils office please?" I got curious about that so I decided to see what would happen "Sure I got nothing going on today." "This way then." As we're walking I hear mutters from the other students, glares from the guys saying how I got all the attention from the girls and the girls whispering how I was with the president.

We reached the office I see the rest of her peerage working, after Observing them there all in lvl 20 to 25, well except Saji he was only lvl 12, 'didn't he take 4 pawn pieces? And I thought Issei was weak that's pathetic.' We sat down I noticed she has a chess board to the side which confirmed that she hasn't changed with me hear in the world.

She looks at me like she's trying to find out more information then I'm willing to give then finally decided to talk "I'm sorry for taking your time away but as a new student I had to check to see how you were take switching schools? 'Liar~' "I'm doing well and I appreciate the gesture was there anything else you need?" "Yes when are you going to join a club?" "I wasn't going to?" "it's mandatory to join one." She's serious about this, probably wants to see if I would join the council under her watch. "Okay I guess I could join the Kendo team or something similar." I can see a small glint in her eyes "we have an opening on the council?" 'She's to hasty' "hmm... no thanks." I can feel the stares from her peerage, their shocked I decline the president.