Perverts and shopping

Y/N POV

It's official, I hate this school. I'm in the same class as both kings and queens of the peerage's in kouh.
The stares from the females and glares from the males are starting to annoy me. The devil's have been stealing glances towards me every few minutes. I decided to Observe them to see how I stack against their strongest members.

RIAS GREMORY
LVL 30
RACE: PURE BLOOD DEVIL
HP 1000 MP 2000
STATUS: HEIRESS OF GREMORY HOUSE, HIGHCLASS DEVIL
DEVIL RANK: DUKE
TITLE: CRIMSON PRINCESS OF RUIN

SONA SITRI
LVL 27
RACE: PURE BLOOD DEVIL
HP 800 MP 2300
STATUS: HEIRESS OF SITRI HOUSE,
HIGHCLASS DEVIL,
DEVIL RANK: PRINCE
TITLE: STUDENT COUNCIL PRESIDENT

I honestly thought they were stronger then that, sure there INT & WIS We're pretty high but there physical stat were shity at best which meant that a few good hits would take them down.

AKENO HIMEJIMA
LVL 33
REINCARNATED DEVEL / HALF FALLEN ANGEL
HP 1000 MP 2700
STATUS: QUEEN TO RIAS GREMORY
TITLE: ADVANCE S&M

Little confused about the title there, then I remembered Esdeath and shivered at the thought, beautiful and crazy.

TSUBAKI SHINRA
LVL 30
REINCARNATED DEVIL
HP 1200 MP 1700
STATUS: QUEEN TO SONA SITRI
SACRED GEAR: MIRROR ALICE
TITLE: STUDENT COUNCIL VICE PRESIDENT

Figures that both queens are stronger than their own kings. But there opposite to each other, Akeno relies
heavily on magic while Tsubaki is more physical. Mirror Alice makes up for her lack of magic since it reflects incoming attacks back at the caster. Out of all of them Tsubaki would give me the greater challenge.

Classes finally ended and I'm on my way out but accidentally walked into someone "ohf... sorry about that" but I looked to see expressionless eyes staring up at me then walks of. "Rude much" you whispered.

Then I heard a ruckus behind me, I turn to see three males running like they stole from their mommas purse. I recognized them, the perverted trio. Issei rush me yelling "hide us!" I knew why because I'm looking at a horde of girls wearing kendo gear run my way the lead girl asked me "have you seen three guys running this way!?!?" I decided to be the good guy and say "Right behind the bushes." The perverts bolted the hiding spots cursing at me.

The Kendo team thanked me and ran after them.

As I'm walking away I hear three screams that sounded painful "never said I'd help you perverts." you said to yourself. I hear a loud chuckle then realized that I was Bahamut 'hehehe Ddraig host is pathetic oh how the mighty has fallen.' 'Quite true, vali on the other hand could be a challenge though' 'also true but you got a few months and knowing you you'll be training to extreme levels and that saiyan heritage doesn't exactly help you relax' 'downside to that is I want to be stronger then others, which means increasing my training to higher levels.' 'Why the extra training?' 'I want to achieve Super Saiyan' 'ah I see, you know I am a god could give you godly energy but as you are now you wouldn't be able to handle the influx of power and would die from it.' 'That's a thought for the future thanks for the heads up' 'no problem.'

I got home with no problems except for the little stalker that was tailing me. I was able to catch a glance and observe her.

KONEKO TOJO
LVL 24
RACE: REINCARNATED DEVIL / NEKOMATA
HP 1400 MP 600
STATUS: ROOK TO RIAS GREMORY
TITLE: SCHOOL MASCOT

She's physically strong but relatively slow. After when I was sure she left I went to the training ground in the forest to grind some more.

TIME SKIP 5 hrs BROUGHT TO YOU BY Y/N DROP KICKING ISSIE

YOU LVL UP TO LVL 34
Man that was intense but was worth it but fight three Great apes was stretching it a bit I got a new skill or should I say Transformation.

NEW SKILL!

KAIO-KEN:
DOUBLE USER POWER BUT PUT A HUGE STRAIN ON THE BODY.
×2 TO STR, END, INT, DEX, WARNING: HEATH DROPS 50 POINTS PER SEC. HIGHER LVLS ALLOWS STRONGER TRANSFORMATIONs but greater risk as well

SKILLS:

KAMEHAMEHA WAVE LVL 20
SUPER GOD FIST LVL 40
BIG BANG ATTACK LVL 34
FLIGHT LVL 57
SUPER KAMEHAMEHA WAVE LVL 5
KAIO-KEN LVL 3

It's not super saiyan but it's a good substitute. I decided not to use my Sacred Gear for now, wanted to get my skills and stats up first before using a gods power.

On the way back I decided to go shopping for groceries and other needed things, thankfully people don't see the shopping bags transport to my home so I went for a walk to relax a bit then I felt my stalker once again stalking me. For awhile it was fine then Someone walks up to me "Excuse me are you Y/N L/N?"
I turned around and saw someone I thought would be with Issei in a few days.

NAME: RAYNARE
LVL: 28
RACE: FALLEN ANGEL
HP 950 MP 1800
STATUS: LOW RANK FALLEN ANGEL
TITLE : NONE

She's actually pretty well rounded both stats and appearance 'NO bad thoughts I'm not Issei!!' You raised your eye brow asking "Yes? May I help you?" "Oh I'm so glad! My name is Yuma Amano and I want to ask you something?" 'That's not suspicious at all, come up to a complete stranger to ask you for something' you thought sarcastically "Ask me what?" "Well I have heard many things about you and was wondering if...well.. if you could go on a date with me!!!" 'This is different' 'maybe you apereance this world changed things?' 'That may be but we'll have to see just how much has changed' 'agree to the date let's see how this goes' 'got it' "sure why not this coming Friday a good a good day?" "YES it is thank you!!" 'She seems excited for this date' ' I wonder...anyway time to go home and sleep I got a long week to prepare for, no doubt the devil's will make a move during this time'.