Battle of God's

Y/N POV

It has been about a month after what happened when Millicas joined us. The kids all saw Millicas as a sibling and he and Lilith got along great. Grayfia was smiling with much more warmth despite being a ice user.

She was also very intimate with me when she got the chance. Which usually meant she blocked the door with her magic while we spent some quality time together.

When it wasn't her it was Esdeath and Venelana her had their time with me.

Millicas was constantly being smothered with affection by all of the wives.

Bahamut pretty much showed up everyday for a visit. He even brought his mate Tiamat to introduce us.

All in all. My family has grown stronger through the ordeal they went through.

But I felt uneasy for some reason.

Which is why I just finished training and achieved this.

NEW TRANSFORMATION

SSR: A transformation created by Goku Black. All stats in this form increase by x3. Gains Regeneration of HP by 20% of your base HP.

(I put the HP Regen there because black still had a god soul in Goku's body. Thus giving him some Regen.)

Now I know why Black was a badass. I wasn't going to try combining this with Kaioken yet. Despite the Regen just trying to use Kaioken would to dangerous without me mastering my SSR.

Right now I was alone walking around the shopping district just browsing. All of a sudden I feel a 3 large powers just enter my world. I shrugged it off 'probably dedicated Gamers.' I thought to myself.

I went to the skill shop to see if there was anything new. And there was. They cost 3 tokens each but I bought them.

NEW SKILL!

INSTANT TRANSMISSION LVL 1:
TELEPORT TO A LOCATION THAT HAS A ENERGY SIGNITURE LOCK ON. GREATER LVL'S INCREASES RANGE. MASTERY LET'S YOU TELEPORT TO OTHER WORLD'S.

DIVINE LASSO LVL 1:
CREATES A BLADE OF KI THAT SHOOTS DEVASTATING SPIKES AT YOUR OPPONENT THAT ALSO EXPLODES.
DMG: 5000, COST: 500

I couldn't help but grin at that.

After a while I returned home using Instant Transmission only to see Vados waiting outside. But she wasn't alone. Standing next to her was her brother, Whis.

WHIS
LVL 470

'Wait if Whis is here then...' I thought to myself before hearing "Welcome home Lord Y/N. I'm sorry for any inconvenience but Lord Beerus is here to see you. I'm sure you already know my brother Whis." Vados said to me. Then Whis spoke "So you are the new God of Destruction in universe Six. My word you are a Saiyan, I hope you are like Goku and Vegeta." He finished.