Chapter 66

A/N: Lots of Camren, but slightly different.

Thank you for all the wonderful comments. I know you love the deep, emotional stuff, but the original author didn't want to overdo it because the wedding is supposed to be super emotional and she didn't want to drown you with the deepness.

Anyway, thank you and enjoy.

~/~/~/~

"Are you okay?" Kim asked slowly and with great concern for her boss who was sitting across from her in front of the office desk. Lauren had her elbows propped on the armrests of her chair and her hands crossed in front of her while she stared off into space. She had been like that for over a half an hour since she sent Adrianne out to cover the last day of the festival. "Lauren?... Lauren!"

"Hmm?" The raven haired woman asked, unmoving.

"I asked if you are okay."

"Do you think..." She began as she sat up and forward suddenly, dropping her elbows to her knees and looking at a nervous Kim intently. "That maybe everyone is given a certain level of creativity and when they use it all up, it's just gone?"

Kim took her time in answering, mainly because she was a little fearful for her boss' sanity. "No. However, I do believe in temporary creative blocks."

"Define 'temporary'."

"...not forever."

Lauren sat back again, slouched in the chair this time. "I've lost it. Not only in my work, but with Camila. I can't write my vows. Nothing comes. No words, no quips, no romantic one liners. Nothing. Then, here at work, forget it." She said throwing her hands in the air. "I can't even teach Adrianne anymore. My methods of thinking and taking pictures have just vanished from my memories. I'm out of creativity."

"Have you tried sitting in your office and looking at the wall?"

Lauren nodded. "It makes me happy and excited, but not creative." She groaned and covered her face, sliding further down in her chair. "I don't know what to do. I can't even think straight anymore."

"Close down the studio."

Lauren pulled her hands away from her face quickly. "What?"

"Clear your schedule and close down the studio. Take time off to think. If you can't find your creativity, putting yourself in the position to realize that you can't find it every day isn't helping your mood. I mean, Camila's parents are helping pay for the wedding so you don't need to really worry about finances anymore. So close down. Didn't you and Camila decide on a toned down ceremony anyway?"

"We did, but the studio being open means you two work, which means you two get paid. It's going to be closed for two weeks with the wedding and honeymoon as it is. Can you two really afford three weeks off with no pay?"

Kim bounced her pencil on the desk. "Do you even know how much you pay us? I mean, for one, Adrianne is on salary." Lauren didn't answer, seemingly forgetting that fact. "We'll be fine. Besides, we discussing condensing."

"Condensing? You're moving in together?"

The assistant shrugged. "We are talking about the possibilities. We practically do anyway. It's rare that we stay apart at night or on our days off. If we move in together, then missing three weeks won't be anything major to contend with. Fewer bills."

"How do you two do it?" Lauren asked, sitting forward again. "You see each other all day and all night all the time. How do you come up with anything to talk about? How have you not wanted to kill each other yet?"

"You can never run out of things to talk about," Kim assured her. "You just have to find someone who likes to discuss their views and beliefs, which Adrianne is very good at. Everyone has them and they are never ending in topics. We don't really talk about work unless it's related to you and Camila or it's something she did while you two were out."