20 - Greenburg

Scott's P.O.V

I woke as the sun's bright light shone through the windows onto my face. I looked at the time and saw that it was only 6am. I then looked around me and found the rest of the pack sleeping and then I saw Lia. She was sat in the corner of the room on the floor, probably using the plug sockets to charge the laptops whilst she was doing whatever she was doing, as she listened to music through her earphones. She was sat with her back facing me so I creeped up to her and placed my hands over her eyes. She giggled and pulled her earphones out. "Guess who?" I whispered into her ear. "Hmm I would recognise those hands anywhere, those soft hands belong to my handsome strong boyfriend." She replied softly. I smiled at her answer, "Correct! And what may my beautiful smart girlfriend be doing?" I asked as I sat down behind her and pulled her closer to me so that she was leaning against me. "I am continuing our search on Theo Raeken" She replied before yawning. "Wait have you been awake all night?" I asked worriedly, Lia simply nodded in response. "Lia why would you do that?" I asked. "Do you not care about finding Theo?" She asked instead of answering my question. "I care about you more." I answered honestly. She smiled, her gorgeous sleepy smile and I kissed the back of her head. She sighed contently and we just sat there for a few minutes, enjoying the silence.

Which was soon disturbed when Stiles came up to us and asked "Well, did you find anything Mal?" "Nop. I even hacked into the FBI's files and nothing, but there's something wrong I can feel it. None of it adds up." She said, "Pause and rewind, you hacked into the FBI's files?!?" Stiles asked shocked. "You have no idea how long I have been trying to do that!" he exclaimed waking everybody else up. "What are you shouting at?" asked a very annoyed Lydia. "Mal managed to hack into the FBI's files!" he told everyone. Everyone was wide awake now. "Don't worry they won't know what I have done and they won't be able to trace anything back to my laptop. All I did was copy all of their files onto my memory stick, so no harm done." Lia said reassuringly, she probably sensed how worried I was. "And anyway if they do track it back, not that they are going to, I will be dead by then anyway because I found absolutely nothing." She added frustrated, I rubbed my hand up and down her back to try and calm her down. "So I take it you didn't find anything then?" Isaac asked, Lia simply shook her head in response. "By the way Lydia I duplicated your dad's system onto my memory stick so you don't need to keep it on you MacBook unless you really want to." Lia said before leaning closer to me and slowly drifting asleep. I stroked her hair and watched her sleep.

"Scott get up we have school in an hour!" Stiles yelled at me. I lifted Malia up bridal style and put her on the sofa while I put my shoes on and then I picked her up bridal style and carried her to Stiles' jeep. I laid her in the back seat and then turned to Stiles and said "She can stay at mine, my mum isn't working today so she can keep an eye on her. She's too tired to go to school and missing one day won't hurt a bit." Stiles nodded and followed me back to mine. I unlocked the door and carried Lia up to my room, I placed her on my bed and pulled the sheets over her. I then got ready for school and told mum Lia was staying before heading to school.

Malia's P.O.V

I woke up and a familiar scent filled my nose, it was Scott's. I sat up and realised I was in Scott's room. I showered and found some of my leggings, I put them on along with one of Scott's Nike sweaters it was really big on me but I loved how his scent surrounded me.

I searched for Melissa but couldn't find her anywhere which is odd because I knew she had today off. I soon gave up and headed to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. I opened the fridge to get some milk when I saw a note on the door. It said ...

Malia

Emergency at work sorry had to head out to hospital, feel free to make yourself feel at home and I will be back ASAP. Melissa x