9 - Dresses and Heels

Lydia's P.O.V

At the end of the day I went to my car, Allison and Malia were already there. We got in the car and drove to Malia's house as she text us saying her date with Scott was back on. We arrived at Malia's, Stiles and Liam had got back before us so Allison rang the doorbell. The door immediately flew open and Stiles was stood in the doorway, "Stiles move!" Mal shouted from the car after a few minutes "let Allison past and stop staring at her!" Stiles blushed and noticed Allison was carrying all of mine and her makeup in a bag and took it from Allison whilst gesturing her in. Malia and I followed "What the hell is all of this for?" Stiles questioned gesturing to the bag of makeup and the bag of hair products I was carrying. "It's for Malia's date" Allison replied, "What all of it? She's only going with Scott not Obama!" Stiles said. I rolled my eyes as Allison let out a little giggle, Stiles smiled, proud that he had made Allison happy. Malia and I then made our way to her room and Allison stayed and talked to Stiles for a bit and then came up.

I connected my phone to Mal's speaker and played some music and Allison and I got to work. We started with painting her nails, Allison doing her fingers and me doing her toes. We went for a deep blue colour with gold glitter in it to match her dress. After doing Mal's nails Allison started doing her hair while I did her makeup. I was so jealous of how long Mal's eyelashes were, how beautiful her long mousy brown hair shined in the sunlight, how naturally curly it was and I absolutely adored her natural blonde streaks in her hair.

Firstly Allison straightened all of Malia's hair, which took ages considering how naturally thick it was. She then put Mal's hair into a waterfall braid and finally curled the ends of her hair. "Why did you straighten it and then curl it again my hair is already curly!" Malia whined "Malia what did we say about the whining, all you have to do is sit still and do as we ask, no questions! You'll thank us later" Allison said starting to get annoyed.

Whilst Allison was doing Mal's hair, I was doing her makeup. I decided to give her a smoky eye so I did and I was really proud of how well it went. I pulled out like 8 lipsticks, but didn't know which one to use so I asked Allison and she suggested doing an ombre look with lip stains. I was so annoyed that I didn't think of that. I did a nude ombre look on her lips and it looked great. Allison was so much better at doing hair then me and I was better at makeup then her so Malia was lucky really.

After Mal's hair and makeup was done Allison and I helped her into her dress so she didn't mess anything up. Her dress was so pretty we had bought it online together when she was at the hospital as we couldn't go to the mall, that was a really tough afternoon god that child can be really stubborn.

Flashback:

"Come on Malia what about this one?" Allison pointed towards a white dress that was ankle length. "No" Malia dismissed without even looking at it. After about an hour Malia got a bit frustrated. "Why do I even have to wear a dress I was just gonna wear some jeans" Malia moaned. "Because the boys are getting Scott to dress up smartly so you have to as well" Allison tried but Mal was having none of it. "I don't care" Malia replied. "Well you know it's kind of a tradition to wear a dress on your first date" I lied. Malia looked up at me with puppy eyes but I simply ignored her, "Fine but only because it is tradition or whatever" Malia caved. Allison and I shared a look, smiled at each other and then continued the hunt for the perfect dress. After hours of scrolling we finally found the perfect dress and shoes to match. Malia dozed off a few minutes later so Allison and I left her to recover. We left her room and sat outside, I called Stiles who was obviously with the rest of the boys and Allison and I explained the whole situation. Scott agreed to wear something smart clearly excited to see Mal in a dress, "God Lyds you are sneaky" Isaac commented, "The worst" I said before hanging up.

End of Flashback.

It was a blue skater dress with jewels going along the neck line. She then put her strappy white heels (that we also bought online) on, they were open heels so you could see her deep blue toenails.

By the time we were done it was 6:50, it wouldn't have taken as long if Malia just sat still

By the time we were done it was 6:50, it wouldn't have taken as long if Malia just sat still. But it was worth it she looked stunning. Malia took a few steps to test out the heels and nearly fell flat on her face so instead she sat down on her bed and waited for Scott to come.

Liam's P.O.V

It was nearly 7pm, Stiles, Isaac and I were downstairs watching TV when the doorbell rang, and I knew exactly who it was. Stiles answered the door and I said I would go get Malia. I went upstairs and knocked on her bedroom door, Malia opened it and I said "Scott's downstairs" "Oh, k" Malia replied. I was about to turn away when Mal grabbed my hand and asked shyly "How do I look?" "You look alright I guess" I said teasingly, she playfully hit my arm and was about to walk away when I pulled her back and said "Seriously though, you look beautiful Mal!" I replied as a smile spread across her face, she gave me a kiss on my cheek and turned back to Allison and Lydia who were holding a pair of earrings for Mal. "I'll tell Scott you'll be down in a few minutes k?" I said "Thanks Liam you're the best!" Mal replied. She shut the door and I heard her complain "I don't want to wear earrings" like a kid. I walked back down stairs and heard Stiles say "I swear to god if you break Mal's heart I will personally hunt you down and kill you!" to Scott. "With my help!" Isaac said from the sofa "And mine" I chipped in. "Yeah I know, you've got nothing to worry about though I wouldn't even dare" Scott said reassuringly. Just as Scott said that Lydia and Allison came down followed by Malia. As soon as Scott saw Mal his mouth dropped and his eyes widened. Mal walked over to Scott and Scott said "Wow! Lia you look .... Stunning!" Mal blushed ever so slightly but enough to notice. "You look great too" Mal replied. "Wait before you go we need pictures" Allison squealed and Lydia nodded frantically. Scott took one with all of us (except him) in it with Mal in the middle. We took a couple of Stiles, Mal and I and then a couple of just the girls and then just us guys. Lydia took one of Just Mal and Scott, they both looked really happy, and then they left hand in hand. We decided we would have a movie night and the girls decided to stay.

Malia's P.O.V

Liam came up and said Scott was here, I panickedand turned around to the girls they calmed me down and put a pair of earringson me and then led the way downstairs. I was really worried about what Scottmight say once he saw me. We walked down stairs, I kept my head down and lookedat my feet. "Wow! Lia you look..." I heard Scott say I looked up off the floorand my eyes met his "Stunning!" he finished, I felt myself blush slightly and Iknew everyone noticed, I decided not to dwell on it that much. "You look greatto" I replied. He was wearing his light wash jeans and an untucked white shirt(just as I loved it) with a blue tie that matched my dress and a grey jacket.

His hair was brushed to the side and curlier than usual, I'm guessing he just washed it but it made him look even cuter. We were about to leave when the girls wanted to take some pictures. We took loads and then Scott grabbed by hand and we left.