21 - Feels

Stiles' P.O.V

Mal had just got back from Scott's and we were both downstairs in the kitchen talking and drinking hot chocolate. "How's Liam after today?" Mal asked, "Yeah he seems alright, he came home and did all of his homework and then he was flat out cold." I replied. "He could use the sleep really" Mal said. "Yeah, how's Scott? Isaac told me he wasn't healing so you had to stitch him up." I asked. "Oh he's fine I took him to Melissa at the hospital after I stitched him up, but he healed so I guess he just needed a prompt." Mal replied, I nodded in response and took a sip of my hot chocolate. "You know there is something that has been bothering me since Liam brought it up" Mal said breaking the comfortable silence. "What is it?" I asked. "What's gonna happen to us when you and I both go to college?" Mal asked, if I'm being honest I have been avoiding the whole college topic only because things are finally good. I mean other than the deadpool obviously. Mal is back and our family is as whole as it will ever be, Allison and I are finally together, Scott has got over Kira and the pack is complete. "I honestly don't know, do you know where you want to go?" I asked Mal. "I really want to go to UC Davis like mum did but I probably won't make it so I don't know and I don't want to leave Liam on his own for a year so I'm not sure. What about you?" she asked me. "I was thinking either UCLA, Stanford or UC Davis" I replied honestly. "Looks like we are gonna be relocating further into California then huh" Mal said solemnly. "Yeah I guess so" I said quietly. We sat in a comfortable silence just enjoying the peaceful atmosphere. "I think I'm gonna go to bed" I said after a while. "Get some rest you know?" I added. Malia nodded and replied, "Yeah I will be up in a bit. Big day tomorrow you know?" she winked playfully. I chuckled and said "Night, luv you sis" before making my way up the stairs. "Luv you to twinny" I heard Mal say as I reached the top of the stairs. I smiled to myself, god I'm so glad she came back to us, and headed into my room.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's short i know - just some stalia twin fluff :)