Expect the unexpected

Don't expect me to love

When you never loved

Don't expect me to hate

When you did nothing wrong

Don't assume I am happy

Just because I smile

Don't expect me to be there

If you never were

Don't expect me to be honest

If you always lied

Don't think I am lost

If you never walked on my path

Don't think you know me

If you haven't walked in my shoes

Don't judge me

If you were never part of my story

We are more than just our exterior or what others think they know about us. Remember you only see what others choose to let you see. We all have a battle we have to face. You are not the only one with a "problem," there are others too, they just choose not to show it.

************************************

💞 Author's Note

Hi Guys! These are all my own words so do not steal my work but feel free to share it. Copyright All Rights Reserved.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, translation, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher, addressed ©CuriousGirlJNW.

Thanx for reading... 😜😍

And be sure to leave a comment or a vote... but no pressure I'm not one of "those people." Lol... I don't live for likes but I would like it if you criticized my work... I take criticism positively so don't worry... if you feel my work is a load of polony, it is totally fine... it motivates me to do better. So please don't leave me hanging here... I am listening... well, I can't hear you but you know what I mean.

Your Author JNW