Chapter 8

Chapter Text

"Where have you been?" Steve asked as you entered your apartment.

"Shopping. Would you like to see?" Steve shrugged his shoulders. "Well too bad. I need to know if they look good on me or if I need to return it," you told him.

"Didn't you try it on in the store?"

"Yes, but I need a second opinion."

"Why?" You patted Steve on the shoulder.

"You have so much to learn about women," you told him solemnly. Steve huffed but laid down his paper. He crossed his arms with smile and raised an eyebrow as if telling you to get on with it. "Good choice," you tease before scurrying off to your room.

When Bucky arrived back, he found Steve lying across the couch with an expression that indicated he'd much rather be anywhere but here.

"What's going on?" he questioned.

"Y/n, is giving a fashion show," Steve murmured. Bucky smirked as he sat down his keys and wallet in the bowl. He heard your door open as he entered the kitchen.

"That one is pretty," he heard Steve comment. "Bucky, doesn't she look beautiful?"

Before Bucky could even think he opened his mouth. "Of course she does. She always does." Bucky froze. He slowly turned around to see you blush before returning back to your room. He looked over to Steve to see his smirking at Bucky. "What?"

"Nothing," Steve said as his smirk grew. Bucky was about to question him further when you returned back in normal clothes and settled down in the living room.