V

Michael carried all 3 of my big suitcases while leading me to my room. My eyes were glued to his back all the way, his extremely slim waist, damn. And talk about his hair, those little curls fit him so well.

But actually what are we now? Last night he was all like, "Molly I like you." And he kissed me, he hugged me. What does that makes us now?

It is 5 : 13 in the morning, Michael's sudden appearance literally washed all the tired away from me. I thought I was going to throw myself onto a cozy, comfy bed and sleep for the rest of the day at first. But now I just feel like having fun and run around the ship, causing troubles like what me and Michael always do.

"Well here is your room," he stopped, glanced at the sign pasted on the door, 'C-32' was written there.

I smiled back as a thank you. Taking out the keys my mom gave me and started unlocking the door. I opened it wider for Michael, "do come in." I invited.

He smiled widely at me, taking the 3 suitcases in. I swear his damn smile is the death of me.

"You can place it there," I pointed at the table beside the bed.

It was a queen sized bed, way more bigger than my bed back at home. There was a lamp on the bedside table. A waldrobe with some hangers and towels in it. And a little make-up table at the corner of the room. It was considered luxury for me since I've never been to other bedrooms.

Except for Michael's, of course.

"This place is amazing," I said, scanning the surroundings as I spun myself around.

"I know right?" Michael chuckled.

He walked to the chair at the make-up table and sat down as I threw myself on top of the super large bed. His eyes laid on me, and there was nothing else but silence.

And so I decided to break that silence, "how did you get in here?"

There was no way Michael would get in here without a ticket. He said he talked to the captain, about what? A free ticket? Thats not even possible.

"Well, I went to the captain. And they didn't have enough men for the marine propulsion, so here I am."

"Oooh..." I nodded my head in aknowledgement, "wait, shouldn't you be down at the engine.. station.. room... thingy now?"

"Screw them, I just wanted to get on the ship." He chuckled. He glanced at the clock, "it's only 5 : 21 in the morning, what do you wanna do?"

I shrugged, "I don't know, I was going to sleep but then you're here."

He rolled his eyes playfully, "why are you always sleeping, c'mon," he grabbed my hand, "let's take a look around here."

"Oh so you're giving me a tour?"

"Nope, I don't know anything about here, let's just run around and mess things up like we used to." He giggled, immediately dragging me out of the room,  running through the corridor like two toddlers. "Let's go to the front of the ship first," he said.

I honestly really love Michael's company, he is always here when I need him. Being with him is fun, also really risky. But like he said, you only live once.

He ran through the deck to the bow before I could , his hands grabbing the bowsprit to prevent himself for falling down. I slowly walk over to him.

"Look there," he pointed, the yellow shining sun started rising from the sea. It filled the sky with mighty colours of red and splashed the clouds with endless rays of pink.

"It's so beautiful." I smiled. My elbow resting on the handle, my palm holding my jaw as I admire the beauty of the sunrise.

Before I knew it, Michael wrapped his arm around my waist, resting his hand on my hips. I glanced at him, he flashed back warm smile to me, literally melting my little heart. I tilted my head, resting it on his shoulders.