II

Michael stared at me with his eyes widened with confusion and shocked. He shook his head and brought himself back, he let out a little giggle. "Stop playing games with me girl."

"I'm serious." I slapped his lap lightly, furrowing my eyebrows to show him that I was damn serious.

He sighed, "where? When? How?"

"Chicago. Tomorrow, 5 in the morning. By the ship that is going to ship the flour to Chicago tomorrow. I think it's something like SS Ch-Chi.."

"Chicora." He finished my sentence as I couldn't recall the name of it, "this is absurd, it's the middle of winter! Why would a ship posibly go shipping now?"

"I don't know, all I know is I'm leaving."

He sighed, "you're leaving. Leaving me alone here," I couldn't reply to his words, he was very depressed.

"I didn't wanted to, my parents had everything done for me."

He got up from my bed, grabbing my hand and leading me out. "Hey! Where are you taking me?" I pulled him back to make him stop walking.

"You're leaving, I need to spend time with you or not I'll never have the chance to again," he said, his dark brown chocolate eyes looking directly into mine. His glare always make me weak as this man is extremely attractive. "Now follow me." He said in a demanding tone.

I don't have another choice, do I?

He took me to the lake that we always loved to go to, the lake we always hang out at. It has full of memories between me and Michael.

I sat down beside it, my arms wrapped around my legs as my knees are glued to my chest. My sight stuck to my reflection at the surface of the water.

In the other hand, Michael sat beside me with the same position I am. He glared at me, "anything wrong?" He asked.

I sighed, "I don't want to leave."

He patted my shoulder, "I'll miss you."

"I'm gonna miss your company so much..." I burried my head between my knees, to be honest, I'm started to tear up already.

"Hey, we can write to each other, right?" He said with a sympatic tone, his voice ever so sweet and soft, his hands still patting my back to comfort me. I didn't react anything to it. "Cheer up, for me?" He continued.

I looked back him, my elbow resting ontop of my knee and my head resting on my palm. I stared at my reflection at the water again.

"She lives with her folks on the Bowery, A few doors away from Canal," Michael started singing, his head moving along with the rhytmn as he sing.

I giggled a little and sang along with him, "And helps to support her old mother. Does my little Bow'ry gal." We sung.

"My pearl is a Bow'ry girl," I continued, my eyes laid on his as I slowly flashed a smile to him.

"She's all the world to me." He finished, also showing me that smile of his that could light up the whole town.

I giggled. Before I knew it, his hands slowly reached over to my chin and lifted it up to face him. I gulped as I looked into his eyes, his beautiful, attractive dark brown eyes.

"Y-Yes?" I said, nervously. I swear this man is literally killing me. I felt my stomach forming butterflies as he did that to me.

"You do know I like you, right?" He said, his voice was damn serious along with his face expression. I didn't answered anything to that. He chuckled, "well, if you don't know, I do." His shyness somehow faded away as I know he'll never confess this to me. Same as me.

I stayed in that position. My whole body completely frozen as I didn't know what to react. He likes me, he fucking likes me.

He chuckled, "you're cute," his hand from my chin reaching to my ear and tugged my hair back. I eyes still glued on his although his weren't.

"Yeah... I know what you're thinking, "give up Michael, I don't like you and I'm leaving tomorrow so don't like me." "He said while immitating my voice, he ended his sentence with a despressed sigh, looking down to the ground.

"That's not true."

He looked up to me, "what does that mean?"

I gulped, "it means... I like you too, yeah, I like you. But uhm, you're a jackass sometimes so, I hate you."

What does that even mean?

"You're confusing," he giggled, "so, what I'm getting here is, you like me too." He flashed a warm smile at me which completely melted my little heart.

I didn't react anything to that, I stayed still and stare at his chest. And also blushing like hell, I told a guy I like- gee, even love him.

But I'm just gonna break his heart...

Once again, he held my chin up by his hands to make me look at him. He smirked a little at me, "do you like me?" He asked, with a much more serious tone. I nodded.

He showed his pearly-white teeth as he smiled widely to me, "my pearl is a bow'ry girl..." he started, his face leaning closer and closer to mine until our noses touch, he stopped, brushed his nose with mine a little as I still remain frozen. "She's all the world to me." He finished, crashing his lips into mine, taking the first kiss in my life.

His lips was so soft... God, it tastes so sweet. The way he kisses me, ever so passionate.

I've never felt so happy.

-

"And that man, is your father." I turned to Janice, flashing her a smile. In the inside, I was ready to tear up as I miss him so, so much.

"After that?" She questioned.

"After what?" I chuckled.

"After that day or that moment, is there anything else? That's like 1/3 part of the story only!" Gordan continued.

Jesus these people are so desperate.

"Okay okay..." I rolled my eyes playfully, "after that..."

-
To be continued sksksk.
It's been such a long time since I updated, and thank god I finally updated ayy. Although no one reads it, but meh idk.
I hope yall can give me some opinions on this fanfiction, and comments too coz I love readimg comments from yall
REMEMBER TO VOTE!✋
18TH SEPTEMBER 2017