XII

Warning : Mature content included... who cares anyway?
BUT ALSO FORGIVE ME YALL GONNA GET SO TRIGGERED WHEN YOU READ THIS CHAPTER. I CAN'T WRITE SMUT FOR SHIT SO PLEEEAAASEE FORGIVE ME.

Michael's POV

I crashed my lips into hers once again, we shared a long, sweet passionate kiss. Slowly, I slip my tongue in to seek for hers. The kiss turned into a tongue kiss.

I wrap my arms around her and lifted her up, my hands sneaking behind to her back, untieing the string which keeps her dress on her. I slowly pulled her turqouise dress out from her arms, now her upper body completely naked while her dress pools around her hips.

We continued the kiss. Guadually, she too sneaked her hands to the edge of my shirt, pulling it and taking it off of me. My whole upper body was exposed to her.

Slowly, I laid her down to the bed. One of my hand is pulling her dress down in order to take it off. She wrapped one arm around me to help herself up a little so it'll be easier for me to take the rest of her clothing off.

I stare right into her eyes and gulped, "do you want this... from me?"

All she did was flashing a slight smile to me, the arm which was around me pushing my head down to hers as she presses her lip against mine once again. I kissed her back. Our hands running up and down each other's body. She slipped her tongue in, searching for mine.

My hand made its way down to her lower parts. My fingers brushed against her wet womanhood as she let out a soft moan, her eyebrows furrowed.

I pressed my index and middle finger against her clit, her whole body shivered. Slowly, I rub her clit with my two fingers.

"Mhmm..." she moaned, our lips parted as she tilted her head to aside. Her eyebrow furrowed and her eyes closed shut. Her facial reaction making me lick my lips as it was satisfying to see her react to my touch.

I insert one of my fingers into her enterance as she arched her back, letting out a long moan. I started pumping it in and out in a slow pace as she grips my arm and the matress tight.

My head reaches to her neck as I plant wet kisses on it. Licking her neck up to her jawline making her shiver once again. Slowly, I reach down to her collarbone and started kissing it. And the kissing turns to sucking, I could hear the combination of moaning and panting from her lips.

"Oh.. Michael..." she moans, my name coming out from her mouth sounds so satisfying as it is a big turn on for me.

I remove my fingers from her womanhood, immediately reaching it to my pants and pulling it down along with my underwear. Her eyes not leaving me as she pants.

Mallory's POV

If I say I'm not nervous, I'm definitely lying. I reach my index finger to my mouth, nibbling it softly with my teeth as it is a thing I'm used to do when I'm nervous.

Michael glanced up at me, his eyes was giving out that he was nervous too. "You nervous?" He asked, gulping. I nodded. He caressed my thigh up and down, sending shivers up my spine.

"Nothing will go wrong... right?" I asked, fear of this whole thing that is about to happen would hurt me, and most importantly, pregnancy.