VI

We stayed at the deck until the sun completely rises. Now Michael is taking my hand and leading me everywhere.

"What's in here?" He questioned, slowly opening the door causing it to creek. He opened it wide to let the two of us in, it was a room full of canvas, paint, paint brushes and many more tools for art.

"Wow." We exclaimed together, softly.

There were many other finished paintings there, all of them was so well done.

I walked towards a potrait of a woman. My hand slowly brushing over her cheek. The woman in the painting had two large eyes that were coloured in blue, a bird resting on top of her index finger. She was wearing a light blue dress. It was so beautiful.

"Whoever done this really has a gift of talent," I said. My eyes not leaving the sight of the beautiful painting infront of me.

Michael too walked towards my direction, stood beside me. His hand caressing his chin as if he was thinking. His eyes scanning the painting, "I could do this."

I turned my sight to him, "oh?"

"I can." He said, his voice full with desperate and confidence.

"Prove it." I said.

He scanned the surroundings, his eyes laid on a chair in the small distance. He pointed at it, "sit there."

I do as told. He took a stool and placed it infront of me. He took a canvas and a pencil. He sat on the stool with all his tools ready.

He glanced at me with his eyebrows furrowed a little, his eyes looked so serious. That gaze of his literally made me feel nervous and shy. I clenched my jaw nervously as he still didn't got his eyes away from my face.

He softened his face, "don't be nervous, relax. Imagine I'm not here, that'll help you to."

I nodded slowly, cleared my throat and gulped a little. I shook my head slightly and tried to relax myself. My eyes was glued to the floor.

"Look at me," Michael said in a demanding tone, his hand reaching to me and tilted my chin up to make me look at him, "much better." He said.

And so, he started drawing. His eyes took turns to focused on me and the canvas. I couldn't see how was he drawing, but I knew it would turn out good like it always does.

I smiled a little, "well I didn't know you turn to another person while doing art."

"Do I?" He said with a little smile on his face, chuckling a little.

"You became so serious and focused, you never do that."

Michael actually never took anything seriously, he just plays around and be happy. He was a pistachio in my heart, bringing happiness to everyone everytime.

"I wanna prove that I could do a better painting than that," he said, "for you."

The last two words sent shivers up my spine. Making me blush slightly.

His hands moved slowly as he draws on the canvas infront of him, his brows furrows as he does that.