X

Mallory's POV

We walked across the long corridor. As we walked, the sound of lively music gets louder and louder. So does the sound of a big crowd, partying and cheering.

It's almost 11 o' clock here, how could there be that much people still awake?

Michael dragged my hand as I followed him behind. I stared at his feet as he speed-walked, it was obvious to see he was excited. So am I, since I've never been to a party before for 20 years of my life.

We walked in quietly, trying not to cause any attention and not bother the people from partying.

The hall here has a super lively atmosphere. There were sounds of people cheering, laughing, shoes tapping as they danced.

"C'mon." Michael dragged my hand to the big crowd of people, trying to blend in with their dance.

Everyone was dancing along with the two dancers on stage

Everyone was dancing along with the two dancers on stage. And I was extremely impressed for how they move their legs. They danced like it was nothing! People clapped for them, the dance was reallt good.

"Move your body," Michael giggled, backing up from me and making himself a space in the crowd. Immediately, he started tap-dancing.

My eyes widened when I saw his footwork, I never knew Michael knows how to tap dance. And dang he was super smooth.

The people crowded around him as he danced. They cheered and clapped for him, praising how good he is in dancing. And indeed he was so good in it.

Michael slowly tap-danced nearer to me, reaching out his arms for me. His hand motioned me to join him.

People started to form a circle, chaining arms with arms. And so Michael chained with mine. Everyone started hopping to the other side with the beat, following everyone beside them.

Honestly, this is literally the best night of my life.

-

"

...your face was hilarious!" I laughed, holding my stomach as Michael and I walked to the bar, laughing the shit out of us.

"If I slipped you would've slipped too, not funny." He crossed his arms, saying although he was still laughing.

We sat down at the bar, our arms and head immediately resting on the bar table.

Two glasses of water was placed infront of us, we looked up at the bartender and saw him chuckling.

"You two must be exhausted, drink some water," he said, tapping on the edge of the glass as he chuckled. He turned around and continued his work.

Michael sat back up properly. "Remember I told you I was working on a song?"

"Yeah, you never told me any lyrics since you said it was a "suprise"."

He did nothing but to smile at me. He turned around and got down from the tall chair, proceeding to the empty stage with instruments on it.

He sat down infront of the piano, adjusting the microphone infront of his lips. I was confused on what is he trying to do.

He cleared his throat, tapped the microphone twice with his finger. "May I get your attention please?" He said.

The lively music stopped as everyone turned their attention to Michael. I could see him gulp as he was always the shy and nervous type.

He played few keys of the song he said he was working on, "this song... is dedicated to the girl I tripped hard on. She was... the girl that was always with me no matter where I am or what I did, she was the light when I was feeling blue, who didn't even need to try and can simply put a smile on my face. Maybe she's in the crowd, maybe she isn't... Tonight I want to show everyone how much she means to me..." he said, looking up at me and flashed a warm smile to me.

I was completely shocked, he wouldn't be talking about me, right?

He started playing the piano, the song started with a slow tone, slowly catching up the speed as he started singing,

"An empty street, an empty house, a hole inside my heart. I'm all alone, the rooms are getting smaller. I wonder how, I wonder why, I wonder where they are. The days we had, the songs we sang together, oh, yeah. And all my love, I'm holding on forever. Reaching for the love that seems so far..." He sang, his eyes closed as he slowly moves his head to the rhythm.

People cheered and clapped for him, yelling out how good he was. And to be honest, that would be one of the best voices I've ever heard, I am really amazed.

He's so talented, man he's incredible.

"So I say a little prayer, and hope my dreams will take me there. Where the skies are blue to see you once again, my love." He sang, opened his eyes as he sang the word "my love" with much passion. He stood up, taking the microphone with him and stopped playing the piano.

He walked down the stage, making his way towards me as I comepletely froze. I could imagine how red my cheeks are right now as I was extremely nervous.

He took my hand, leading me to the stage. I am literally shaking as I got up there, I felt like my legs are gonna go 'jelly' and the sweat coming out from me could fill a whole glass.

He looked at me in the eye, with his left hand holding the microphone infront of his lips, the other holding mine. A warm smile plastered across his face, which actually calmed me down a little.

"Over seas from coast to coast, to find the place I love the most," he sang without any music, which literally formed butterflies in my stomach as his voice was really a gift from god, "where the fields are green to see you once again," he stepped foward to me, my eyes was staring right at his neck. He let go of my hand, reaching up and held my chin, tilting it up and made me face him.

"...My love." He finished. Wrapping one arm around my waist as he pulled me closer, his lips crashed to mine as we shared a kiss on stage, infront of everyone.

-
Welp another chapter, yay? Idk.
Oh btw the song I used is My Love by Westlife. It's one of my favourite songs of all time, it's soooooo good I tell ya. Yall NEED to listen to it.
It's coming to an end already ☹
Well, after this story I'll be publishing a new one called Fetish. If you haven't checked out the introduction of the story, do check out!
And the cover is literally LOOOOOVE. ❤

Is it just me or I found it aesthetic? Sksksk

And also I changed my username!
I was @ liberiangurl_xx and I changed into @ WingsOfMyLove.
It's a song by Michael, hehe.
Well, thats all.
REMEMBER TO VOTE🌻
24TH OCTORBER 2017