People

People were staring at me all day long. But no one had the courage to talk to me. I heard whispers of Dimitri and I, our fighting. My skills.

Who is she?

Where is she from?

How is she so good?

Over the day, the questions varied. Like I mentioned, nobody talked to me, and I didn't talk to anybody.

My next training with Dimitri was after school, so I went through all of the boring classes.

1st Period Advanced Guardian Combat Techniques

2nd Period Bodyguard Theory and Personal Protection 3

3rd Period Weight Training and Conditioning

4th Period Senior Language Arts (Novices)

-Lunch -

5th Period Animal Behavior and Physiology

6th Period Pre-calculus

7th Period Moroi Culture 4

8th Period Slavic Art

I had forgot how long the Moroi days were. And they were long just in the books.

Slavic Art was boring as hell.

(Slavic Art: Those who visited Constantinople were instead impressed by the arts and rituals of Byzantine Christianity. ... Christianisation was a very slow process among the Slavs, and the official Christian church adopted a policy of co-optation of pre-Christian elements into Slavic Christianity.) SUPER BORING, IN MY OPINION.

Getting out of class, I went to the gym, which was empty. I began stretching the way I learned back home -old home- when Dimitri walked in. 

"Good job, Alice." Dimitri nodded his approval. "How long have you been here?" he asked.

I looked up from my leg stretches. "About 6 minutes."

"Laps. I'll run with you. Can you do... 8?" 

I had a sarcastic look on my face. "Nope. You should let me take a nap."

Dimitri gave me a dry smile. "Do you even have a room?"

I didn't even think about that. "Nope. Will you help get me one?"

"After practice." Dimitri said.

"Thanks. Laps now?" I asked.

I started towards the doors, but Dimitri stopped me. "It's kinda cold out there. How about lines?"

I smiled warmly. "Thanks, comrade."

Doing my lines, I thought about Dimitri, and my mother, and who ever my father is, and Rose. 

"Okay. Let's go over some defensive techniques." Dimitri broke me out of my thoughts.

I looked up. "Sure."

Practice went on for another half an hour.

"Okay. We are done. Lets go get you a room." Dimitri said.