The Meet (And Greet)

Until....

Nothing.

I was jk with u guys! Love u all!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

A little while later, I opened my eyes, and saw Dimitri asleep, and he looked very peaceful. I decided that when I left to meet the man who had helped give birth to me, I would only leave a note. 

He would insist on coming with. And I can't have that.

I played with the idea, of telling Sam. He was there when the man had attacked.

Finally deciding, I sat up, careful not to disturb Dimitri.

I snuck off to Sam's room, where I heard his TV.

I knocked softly, and he spoke. "Come in."

Opening the door quietly, he looked up, somewhat shocked that it was me.

"Hey, Sammy... can we talk?"

He patted a spot on the bed next to him, and I sat.

I told him all about the phone call, and what I had to do to.

Silence followed after I was done speaking. 

Then, after a moment, "Why? Why go Alice?"

I shrugged. "I want to know who the hell this guy is, why the fuck he tried to kill me, and what the hell was, is going on."

"I'm coming."

I shook my head. "No. I didn't even tell Dimitri, and I'm not going to. No one is coming with me."

"Fine. But be careful. When are you going?"

"Tomorrow at 1."

"You'll have to leave 7th period. Right before it starts."

"I know. But I'm gonna go back to sleep now." I stood and opened the door. "Night, Sam."

"Night Alice."