12. Tony Stark

I r o n  M a n. p a r t  1

You were the newest recruit for The Avengers Initiative

You were the newest recruit for The Avengers Initiative. Granted you were forced to be here and hated it more than anything in the world. But taking all the luxuries of the Stark tower for granted would've been a foolish mistake.

You were currently seated between Natasha and Falcon as Steve explained the plan to retrieve a mystical object-and of course Tin-Man made it his personal goal to interrupt him every five minutes.
You on the other hand had the balls to just sit there listening to music completely ignoring the world around you, including your 'teammates'

Bored of sucking your lollipop you threw it in the trash and took out your stash of cigs in the middle of Steve's explanation. With your middle finger you lit your cigarette using your fire powers. You yourself chuckled at your own immaturity catching the attention of a certain 'Fourth of July Stripper'.

An angry Steve stalked next to you which you absentmindedly looked at him for.

"You mind?" you jerked your head to the already lit cigarette between your thumb and forefinger.

"Yeah actually, I do mind"

"Good" and like that you blew a puff of smoke in Steve's face.
Tony covered up a laugh with a cough.

Between Steve's mid coughing session you decided to leave the tower for a while and go pick up your little brother from school.

Scout was his name. Your mother had chosen the strangest of names.
Naming her daughter Elli and her young son Scout-which why not just name him Spots and give him away to a dog shelter, was weird in itself.

As Eli walked though the busy streets with her earbuds listening to 'Back in Black' a limo parks in front of her. Her fists curled in anticipation and a fire inside her aches to be set free.

After being Hydra's lap dog for years she had grown paranoid-with good reason.
With a sick smirk she touched the gun in her back pocket not ready to use her powers in plain sight.

She was gonna make her last bullet count.

P L A Y L I S T
Effy-Teen idle

Sorry for the leave of absence, I'll try to be more active😂