22. Captain America

BEING CAPTAIN AMERICA'S LITTLE

SISTER INCLUDES.

•Gaining superpowers from Hydra as a way for them to get back at your brother through you.

•Tony Stark calling you Little America even though you swear you hate it.

•Never being able to measure up to your brother's righteousness and goodwill.

•Having a crush on Bucky and Steve teasing you about it.

•"Well, well, well, if it isn't Ms.Barnes"
"STEVE I SWEAR TO GOD!"

•They found Captain America frozen in ice but they found you inside a sleeping volcano unaware of your surroundings.

•The media comparing you the-flame-girl-who accidentally set a whole city on fire to your brother Captain America-America's favorite superhero and Steve being oblivious about it.

•Steve being overprotective of you even though you've more than shown you can take care of yourself.

•"You stay here and rest"
"No way in hell STEVIE WONDER"

•you guys watching old classic movies together that nobody else even knows or remembers

•having inside jokes with your dorky brother and him cracking up like a maniac.

•having the weirdest relationship and fighting about the stupidest of things.

•"Did you eat my food!?"
"....Maybe"
"You have three seconds to run away"

•You finally getting that date with Bucky and Steve seeing himself and Peggy Carter in you two.

•your first date with Bucky being a night of dancing to old songs in his apartment as he made your favorite meal and you guys remembered old times.

•you having fire powers and people fearing you because of it, everyone except your brother and Bucky. Bucky thinks it's cool and always asks you to heat up his food as if you are a living microwave.

•you leaving The Avengers that one time because you saw no reason to stay given that everyone was afraid of you.

•Steve raising hell just to find you and bring you back to the base.

•you guys visiting your parents grave together and in the anniversary of their death just spending the whole day together with no one else.

•when something's wrong with one of you The Avengers always know to ask the other.

"Hey Y/N what's wrong with Steve"
"He lost a game of Janga"

•just being together through thick and thin and standing by each other no matter the circumstances.

"Ready bro?"
"Always, sis"