17. Black Widow

N a t a s h a   R o m a n o f f

Not everyone in The Red Room got saved

Most of the agents in there ended up working as Hydra operatives and you were not the exception.

The sister of the famous 'Black Widow' was one of Hydra's biggest assets.
You had her red stark hair and fiery personality but apparently you were still not as good as her when it came to fighting.

That's why you had decided to let Hydra experiment on you, maybe you would one day become as strong as The Winter Solider or your feared big sister.

You were insecure about yourself, not in a am-ugly-kinda-way but in I'll-never-be-as-good-as-my-sister way.
Everyday of your life you had been compared to Natasha Romanoff, you were just her shadow, but now things were different.

Things would change.
You made sure of it, and once you were stronger you'd go after your traitor of a sister.

This is a conversation you guys had when in The Red Room before she left you.
Up there is present day when she got word of her little sister being experimented on and went to save you with with Steve who was there to get the Winter Solider out.

"Nat am scared" your little fingers wrapped around you sister's wrist.

"Don't be sis" she kissed your forehead "I won't let anything happen to you"

"Promise?"

"Promise"