26. Maximoff Twins. Part 2

Scarlet Witch & Pietro for rubble117 am sorry it's been literally fucking years I hate myself. AM NOT PROOF READING THIS SO ITS PROBABLY SHIT😂
sorry....

 AM NOT PROOF READING THIS SO ITS PROBABLY SHIT😂sorry

   Being the black sheep of the family wasn't easy. Especially considering how you and your siblings always used to spend time together. You couldn't let that affect you though. You couldn't keep running away from your problems as desirable as that option seemed. You had to be for once the reliable one in the family.

As you took a sip of whisky from your flask you knew that wasn't gonna be easy.

Good thing is-you had a job. Granted that job was in SHIELD where your dear sister who hated you worked, but something was something. At least you were taking a step in the right direction. You hoped.

You zipped up your leather jacket and rubbed your gloveless hands as you made your way to Shield's underground headquarters trying your best to not get your new laced up boots stuck in the snow.

After 30 minutes of you whining and day drinking you finally got to Shield. As you opened the big doors you could smell a whiff of something new forming in the air. Change, and with it came hope.

Inside agents were running around. All dressed in black and grey suits with sharp eyes and a card detailing their clearance levels. It all seemed so different from what you were used to.

You went directly to the receptionists desk ready for your new job.
The white marble floor seemed to get dirtier because of your mud ridden boots.

"Hey, am here for the new positi-"

"Sure, and am Queen Elizabeth, look sweetheart why don't you go find a bench to sleep in and let me work" she didn't waste more then two seconds before getting back to her phone. She rolled her eyes and kept her eyes fixated on a game of candy crush.

You couldn't believe your ears. Sure, you didn't have many fancy clothes but you looked precentable compared to the homeless people living in the streets these days.

Your left hand hidden behind your back burned, aching you to light the bitch on fire. Every molecule in you body told you to let go of all your restraints and just make roast asshole as your dinner for the weekend. Hell! Even the angel in your shoulder was in on it. Your hand burned against your back so much so that it hurt. All it would take was a smile snap-

"She's with me" Steve's clenched jaw and hardened eyes led you to believe he may not completely agree with your method of confrontation. He took your burning hand in his with a disgruntled look. It hurt him to even touch you but his touch calmed your every nerve and decimated the fire that would most likely kill the receptionist. You softened your features as your burning hand changed from aching hot to comfortable warmth. His touch brought chills down your spine.

"You know I didn't know the first step in mending reslationships with your sister was to fry our receptionist alive" he shock his head hiding a hint of a smile as you both walked away from the front desk. Him still holding your hand.

"Yeah well I added it to the book titled How to Convinve your Little Sister to Forgive Your Sorry-Ass For The Death of Your Brother real piece of work, but my god is it juicy" you shot a sarcastic smile towards Steve as the elevator began to decend.

He smiled with innocence and pain all melded into one. It was beautiful the way his baby blue eyes twinkled against the elevator's light. But it hurt seeing the effect your disconnect with your sister had on him.

"Am just saying, take it easy. She may not be ready to forgive you yet but you'll get there" his baby blue eyes shone with something you could only describe as redemption. Redemption for all the times he would've wished Bucky could forgive him. Redemption for his mistakes. Redemption for being The Man Out of Time.

The doors of the elevator opened as a sinking feeling settled in the pit of your stomach. The feared Black Widow and the notorious Hawkaeye were seated next to each other on their phone and your sister was talking to a weird flying man with a stone on his forehead.

As you both got off the elevator all eyes landed on you. The newbie.
Once your sister realized who was standing in the doorway she stood up ready to leave.

"Please stop..."

Before she could take another step away from you, you sprung forward and grabbed her arm. But with a flick of her wrist she flung against against a wall, a piece of debris piercing your arm.
Your groaned in pain, what your sister had done hurt more than a million debris falling onto you. Your eyes welled in tears, Steve was next to you in minutes.

"Don't touch me ever again" her eyes cold and unforgiving made you shiver. She left with the flying man trailing behind her as Steve helped you up.

Both Black Widow and Hawkeye we're giving you confused looks "New recruit no time to explain" he said dragging you to your supposed room. Steve let you fall graceless in the heavenly bed as you held your arm thighter to your chest.

"Jarvis get a medic in here" he apologetically looked at you before leaving to talk to your sister. Probably reprimand her and lecture about what she did but you most preferred it if he stayed here. Next to you tending to your wounds, his warmth and light making you feel better already.

A knock interrupted your train of thoughts. A women with a white dress straight out of the 90's opened the door with a charming smile.

"Am sorry, I heard someone was hurt?

"Great just freaking lovely"

*Am sorry I had to cut it short because it was going to be a lot

*Am sorry I had to cut it short because it was going to be a lot. Part 3 is on the next page.

Also am sorry for the long hiatus writers block just hit me over the head with a break and then asked me out on a date, we broke up he's an asshole.

Never forget to comment and vote, it makes me feel better and want to write more I love answering back to all 10 of my fans.😂
Just kidding, I love you all and also please tell me which imagine you liked more so I can make more like that. I that also just wrote from my imagination but it's not nearly as fun.