P R O L O U G E

As soon as I opened my eyes, I  met with the darkness. I tried to focus my vision but failed misrelably. I wanted to seek someone help but my throat was not ready to voice out my words. A feeling of helplessness came in my senses and a deep sigh escaped from my lips. I lifted my head and took it in the south direction of my abdomen. As soon as my palm met with my bulged stomach I  thanked Murgun and caressed it slowly. I averted my gaze at left and tried to search the source of light which didn't found.

The darkness was enough to kill me from inside as well as from outside.

I stretched my hand towards right and tried to search the switch for lamp. Because I knew my body didn't had enough strength to walk. As soon as I found switch I pressed it and my room became alive. 

The dimmed golden lights filled in my room like a first rays of sun. I scanned room to confirm the dream I saw but as soon as I saw the scattered clothes, messed interiors, phone dropped over carpet I realised whatever I lived was not a nightmare,  it was real. A living nightmare.

Drop of tear started to trickle from my lids which I didn't cared to wipe.  I slowly sat over my bed and kept my both hands over my belly. Taking help of headboard I ascended steps towards the other side of my room, I could able to feel weakness in my body, ache in my legs but everything is meaningless for me at this time.

I stopped in front of big portrait, I could see my tears in his smile. He hate to see me in tears but today he became the reason for same. I secured my hands over my belly and caressed his charming face with other, "I'm breaking day by day. I can't handle more raman. I can't. I'm feeling like.....like someone snatching my breaths from me. It's hard to live like this Raman. It's hard. I need you Raman.....we need you. Everyone is saying that you di....died but.....but I know you are here. I could feel you Raman.......I could"

I collapsed over the couch because the emotional trauma was so much to bear now. I don't care about my state, neither family because all I want my husband. The one who is the reason behind my existence,  behind Ishita Raman Bhalla.