C H A P T E R 0 4

Hey yhmians.
How are you all? I hope you all must doing well. I'm here with the weekly updates of this story. Hope you all will enjoy it.
Enjoy the last day and last update of this year 😆
Will meet you next year.
Take care!!

Revisiting past is the beautiful thing in itself. If the treasure from past make you sad it do gives you reasons you to laugh. Right now Ishita felt her heart contented revisiting the memories she loved to cherish. The journey of five years before marriage was worth for remembering for Ishita especially. From beginning she was a girl who lived in her parents protection who made sure to save her from every adoring eye. Her Amma made sure to motivate her for work and studies hard but nothing will work hard when destiny played there chance.

"Ishu how's your health now? I grinned seeing Mihika who's face looking flush. I caressed her hairs gently and hugged her. I loved her seeing in married look. She looked absolute stunning in vermilion, wedding chain and in Indian outfits.

"I'm fine Miku. I visited doctor today. It's just little problem of low BP nothing else"

"To the hell with your nothing else. You frightened me. I almost rushed my car in full speed just to meet you"

"Calm down my lady. I'm fine" I offered her glass of water and made little space for her to sit. She gulped down water in one go and sat near me

"Wow wedding photographs of most exotic couple of Delhi. I love there story. You know Shagun it's like a roleecoaster ride for them and even for me and mihir too."

"How?"

"Why couldn't it be? I personally know Raman Jiju and Ishu. I was sure for Ishu that one day she will fell in love with the man of her dreams but it was almost shock seeing jiju falling in love that's too love at first sight"

"I agree Mihika. During our college days Raman never spared glance to any girl. I thought he would never be able to get girl for himself"

"Well it's called destiny Shagun. Everything is planned by destiny" Ishita smiled hearing Shagun words for her husband. Indeed there love story is unique and special in there own way.

"Mihika did Mihir live here?"

"Na he lives in Delhi but right now he came because of some office work. His company is planning to open there branch in London too"

"Oh!! Well his company is quite good. They even gave him such awesome car and driver too"

"Hatt!!! That's not his car. That's Ra...." Shit!!! Ishu I need to take this call. I will catch you soon" and Mihika fled away from ishita sight. Ishita sighted and started to sip her coffee mug. It's been three days since she met mihir and that mystery man. She liked Mihir after talking to Mihika but her mind was occupied with mystery man who was in car. She herself was confused with her behaviour but with passing minute something was pestering her to know more about that person. She ignored her thoughts and retired for her room. Today Mihika decided to take ishita night club and made her see UK night life. Excited for evening ishita dressed herself in red and black colored striped dress along boots and overcoat. Seeing the freezing winter she decided to keep her hairs open. Soon she joined Mihika who dressed herself in black leather pants and lace top.

As soon as Ishita entered in nightclub a wave of escasity hit her and surged her waves with excitement. Her legs started to shake with the accords of beats and she moved towards bar counter. She looked over Mihika and mihir who instantly drowned themselves in each other.

"Couples...." Ishita sighted and continued to sip her majoto. Her eyes started to trace from people's to people's but there were bunch of cozy cuddly couples who were away from the real world. A sad smile came over her lips feeling herself alone suddenly.

"It's not to good stare couples. It's shows you creepy infront of others"

"Excuse Me!!!!"

"Not me. People's think so. Few days back one guy beat up black and blue because a bunch of youngsters thought he was staring them"

"And what exactly he was doing?"

"That poor boy simply staring them like you"

"Ohh!!!! Seems like you know that man"

"Kind off"

"Where can I meet that man mister?"

"In this case you don't have to work hard. That man is infront of you"

In between of ear piercing loud music the two strangers shared a heartily laughter. Ishita clink her glass with the stranger and continued to talk over random topics. The man was mysterious for her, his face was almost in dark but still she was able to feel connection with him.

"Ishu. What are you doing here? And who is?" Ishita lifted her head seeing Mihika who came rushing by ishita side. Ishita offered her glass of juice which she gulped in a go. She was about to continue further when Mihir voice cut her in middle, "Raman Bhai. Finally you came"

"Raman Bhai. How are you" Ishita amusingly watched Mihika who hugged her stranger with lots of admiration. Next she found mihir hugging Mr stranger.

Her Mr Stranger was not stranger at all!!!

"Ishita meet Raman Bhai and Raman Bhai she is Ishita. Ishu he was the one whom you saw in car that day" Ishita gasped seeing her Mr Stranger as well built handsome man. She was unable to see him clearly yet something in him allured her that night. She shaked her hand with Raman and smiled seeing him. She managed to know about her Mr Stranger yet there were things which were hidden from her.

Soon they came out from pub, as soon as Raman stepped outside of pub her heartbeats started to race as soon as he stepped in the lights. Her gaze stopped over his dimpled smile, the black orbs were enough to make her drove in him. Ishita forgot to blink her eyes for that moment. She finally realised the meaning of having crush, how do someone feel when the spark happened between two people's.

She only read about the feelings of attraction at one side but she didn't know about the conspiracy of stars which played there game and at same time someone was there too who almost lost his heart and chose to gawk her with open mouth.

"So until and unless I just read about the love at first sight but never thought love at first sight could happen from both sides......

"Phir aage kya hua......"

"Well..."