C H A P T E R 0 5

Hey kiddo!!!!
Happy new year to everyone.
Here I'm presenting next part. First of all thank you for dropping such a sweet comments like always. I hope you will enjoy this part as well.
Enjoy reading 😊

"Raman....come."

"Raman!!!!!"

"Bhai....!!!"

"Raman Ji.." in the last 29 years, Raman Bhalla never allowed any girl to touch him or to approch him. The Sexy munda and only heir of Bhalla family always considered females as taboo and obstacle in the journey of achieving success. But it's well said humans plans stopped working the moment destiny start to play there games. Raman Bhalla who chose to ignore all kind of chicks in his entire life became a lost puppy as soon as his eyes met with a desi madrasan. Her innocent face, bug doe shaped eyes, desiring brown orbs, tempting pink lips, pointed nose, hourglass shaped waist, lushy long hairs every single detail about the woman was enough to make him crazy. The man who till date whistled women after stating there asses suddenly felt like to worship the lady as soon as he saw her.

"Raman come. We need to go. It's urgent" Raman wanted to live the moment much longer, before he could register anything he found himself dragged along Mihir.

"Why you dragged me with you? You are what? Nuts?" Raman screeched seeing himself on passenger seat where mihir was busy in zooming there car on the deserted Street of London.

"It's problem in factory. Wilson called me. He suspected someone doing fraud in accounts. He wanted to meet us" Raman fetched his phone from his coat and dialled Wilson number. From past six months bhallas were trying hard to set there business in UK but something other was coming there way which eventually creating trouble for them. Soon Raman reached at factory sight and immersed himself in work but still in his blurred memories he kept the figure with him.

******************

"Mihir....who was that girl?"

"Which girl?"

"Are the one who was with your antique piece"

"Bhai her name is Mihika not antique piece..."

"Will you spill her name?"

"I will but why are you asking" Raman glared mihir sternly who was busy in his own world and enjoying teasing him.