C H A P T E R 0 2

Hey yhmians
I'm back with the new part. Hope it will be loved by you again. Thanks for voting and commenting for last part.
  Have a great day to all.

"Ishita..your blood pressure is falling down. It's not good for you and baby. You are a doctor how could you take entire situation lightly?"

"Sorry Roshni. I will take care from future"

"You must Ishita. I'm prescribing some vitamins. Take them on time. I will come after two days. Take rest and eat healthy food" I nodded my head and waved by to Roshni who was my friend as well as my gynaecologist. I popped pills in my mouth and adjusted pillow behind my back. Silence of room was killing me but all I wanted to live in silence now. I looked at the left side of room, the mist covered glass. Delhi winters are almost equal to death but trust me this is the weather I loved most.

No. The cuddling is the best thing of this weather.

I chuckled recalling Raman antiques and our stolen times when we used to enjoy Delhi winters in our balcony with fluffy blankets wrapped around our bodies. I don't know but everything remind me about him and why wouldn't it be? Love is able to make you insane and his love actually made me crazy for him.

I put my feet on floor and balanced my self over floor and started to ascend my steps towards my cupboard. I took out my favourite thing from it and again made myself comfortable over bed.
Ishita Weds Raman
The treasure of there wedding memories which always left them in giggles. They had intercast marriage and most funny marriage according to entire Bhalla and Iyyer family. Families were never against for there alliance which they rejoiced but everything came on comic note when there mother's started to argue over there marriage.

Being a daughter of upper Tamil brahmin family Ishita mother Madhvi Iyyer planned a perfect Tamil wedding for her younger daughter where Santoshi Bhalla wanted a big fat punjabi wedding for her only son. The arguments stretched so long which made Raman mad and he planned to elope along Ishita.

"Ishita our mother's are nut cases. I'm not going to wait now. Let's elope and got married"

"Stop being crazy Raman. They will hear us. Just wait for some time"

"My hairs will grow old by the time you will convince him. What you wanted for me? You wanted me to look old in my own wedding album?"

"Shutup Ravan Kumar!!! And sleep now. I will talk to aunty and amma again"

"And you better convince them soon otherwise I will kidnap you and make you marry with me and only come back after our honeymoon" 

"Crazy Bhalla..." Ishita laughed aloud recalling her husband crazy antiques in past. Her laughter echoed in her room but the person was not there who love to relish her giggles too. She hugged the album against her chest and tears started to stream down from her eyes again. She loved lights once but now darkness was only thing which give her solace.

Lost in her grief she didn't realised when the dim lights brightened which blinded her vision. She focused her vision after few seconds and her eyes gleamed with joy seeing the man in front of her, "Abhi! You came" Ishita threw her arms around Abhimanyu neck and buried her face in his chest. Abhimanyu wrapped his arms around her shoulder in reflex and his hands started to caress her back lightly.

"Oh my God!! So much tears Ishu. Stop crying baba. See I came now"

"Where the hell was you? Why was you not with me when I need you most" ishita yelled in between her hiccups.

"But I came now and I will be with you until and unless we will search your macho man" I bit my lower lip and buried my face in Abhimanyu chest again. Abhimanyu made me sit over bed properly and helped me in leaning back with help of pillows. I smiled seeing abhi helping me in drinking water. I sipped water and again leaned back on bed.

"You found something?"

"We are trying our best Ishu. Actually we still didn't got the exact list of died passengers. The list London Media announced was on the basis of list of boarded people's but I'm trying to get list of actual died peoples"

"And how many people's died according to boarded people's list" I asked with shaky voice. I looked helpless expressions over Abhimanyu face which made my heartbeats thump loudly. I covered my face with palms to save myself from everything.

"Don't cry Ishu. You need to stay strong. For you, for your baby, for Raman baby. Please Ishu." Nothing was able to stop my tears now. Abhimanyu was my last hope but now I felt even I'm losing that too. I hugged him tightly. The bridge of patience I made now started to loose and I felt like I will loose everything now.

"I told you not to come here alone Abhi but you vowed not to listen me" I felt a pair of soft hands hugging me from side. I sensed the touch and hugged her stomach, "Shagun......."

"Ishita don't cry please. He is mad. He himself didn't know what he says" I chuckled seeing Shagun who taunted Abhimanyu playfully and I hugged her more. Abhimnayu is my good friend cum brother from childhood  and Shagun is Raman friend and Abhi wife. It's been five years since they married but still they fight like cat and dogs.

"Ishita stop crying ok. These media people's are mad and my DSP husband is mad too. Nothing will going to happen your Raman. He is a devil on earth and devil's don't go anywhere" I sniffed and wiped my nose with handkerchief. "And Mr Husband, get your ass off from this mansion and only come back when you got some real news" I looked towards Abhi who nodding like lost puppy infront of Shagun and I started to giggle with Shagun.  Raman was right only a woman could make a man joru ka gulam.

"Ishita is this your wedding album?" Ishita nodded seeing Shagun who was flipping pages of her wedding album excitedly.

"Will you show me? We were not in your wedding at that  time so I missed everything about your wedding"

"But that was not your fault. You was pregnant that time that too with twins."

"Yaah. That time I used to cry over every single thing. After that I vowed not to be pregnant again.......ever" I chuckled seeing her scared face and my hands started to caress my bulged belly. The journey of motherhood is the blissed journey from the day I got the news. Over pampered family along your over protective husband.....I got the love more then I wished. Raman reasoned he only pampered me much because he is unable to feel the moments and sensations I feel. He feel like to live with me every minute so that he could feel the same everytime.

"How do you guys met Ishita?"

"You wanted to know Shagun?"

"Yeah I do"

I placed cushion over my lap and made myself comfortable on bed. Gulping glass of juice I started, "then listen...."