C H A P T E R 0 6

Hey Yhmians.....
I'm back with new part. First of all I wanted to thank everyone for showering hour love on this fiction and showing patience with this story.  I hope you will able to enjoy it in future also.
Before ending this note I want to ask something to all, most of you must know me from my FF MKWTH on forum, as it was loved by all so I'm thinking to publish here as well.  What you think about it? Share your views regarding & thoughts reagrding MKWTH. Will wait for your reviews 😊
Have Have a great day to all.

"Hello, you are connected with Indian Ambassy in United Kingdom. How can I help you?"

"Hello, Can I speak to Mr Henry?"

"Sir Mr Henry is busy with some important people's. You can record your message over phone"

"Please it's pretty important. I'm his close friend Mihir Arora from India"

"I'm sorry Sir. But we are not allowed to disturb him. I will note your details and will inform him as soon as he came out"

"What happened?"

"Bullshit" Mihir threw his phone and slumped over sofa. "I don't know how to contact there. Nobody is ready to help us Abhi"

"Yes I know. There is already high alert in London because of heavy snowfall and plane crash and this make more difficult for us to make contact there"

"What will we say to bhabhi?"

"I have no guts to face her Mihir" Abhimanyu dejectedly slumped near Mihir. There hearts were sinking with each second. One of the dreading fear is the single thought of losing someone who matters for you more then anything. Bonds are not one which made by blood but the bonds of hearts are also present in earth. Abhimanyu bumped with Raman few years back when he came over a blind date to meet his wife Shagun. He expected shagun alone but her bodyguard friend caught him off guard and later he met with a series of interrogations from Raman Bhalla. Until Abhimanyu Raghav interrogate others but first time he realised the feeling when someone tortures you. 

"I got my brother that day. He came to insure his friend safety and I thought him as intruder but at last I got my brother for life. I won't be able to bear if anything happens to him Mihir"

"Nothing will happen to him Abhi. Don't think bad"

"I don't want to but situations are not helping me" Mihir rubbed his temple and plopped down over couch. The stress was much for him to take. There was nothing which could make him feel better. Somewhere hw was able to see the truth but still he wanted to ignore it. Mihir was about make another call but a message from Mihika stopped him from doing and a smile spread over his lips.

"What happened?"

"Nothing. It's Mihika. She said bhabhi is better now. Shagun made her engaged in something and she forgot about the stuffs. Mihika wanted us to join them upstairs"

"Mihir it won't be good if we both go together. I'm going to office you go and sit near Ishu. She will feel better" Mihir nodded his head in affirmation and made his way upstairs. As expected mihir welcomed with ishita giggling face which made him relieved. He secured place near her and offered her vitamin tablets.